• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was your first Level 100?

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
What Was your first level 100?

My first level 100 was a Vulpix that I later evolved into a ninetails after i completely leveled it up. So what was yours?

TY

Mine was a lvl 100 Dewott... I seriously spammed B every time he leveled up xD

Sirfetch’d

Mine was a Blastioise that evolved from my first Pokemon ever in Blue :]

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
I had a Typhlosion that nearly got there (It was level 80 the last time I checked), but I kind of forgot about PKMN Crystal entirely and left it there before it ever hit the level cap. Giratina became my first lv. 100 in Platinum, though that was due to vigorous training through the Pokemon League trying to evolve other Pokemon using the Exp. Share, and Giratina happened to be the head leader of all the fights.

Years
The first level 100 Pokemon that I had was my Charizard in my first FireRed playthrough. I'd had quite a few Pokemon in the high-80s back on Pokemon Gold and on Sapphire, but I could never be bothered to completely train them up until that point. Even now, I probably only have a dozen or so Pokemon I've actually spent time training up to level 100.

Oh, and since this is a thread asking a question about the games, I'm going to move this over to Pokemon Gaming Central, since it's better suited over there.

MOVED.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
My first pokemon to get to level 100 was my ninjask from pokemon sapphire, my second was infernape from pokemon diamond

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
Years
Across all my games, these were my first Lv. 100s.

-Blastoise in Pokemon Blue. *<--My first ever level 100*

-Typhlosion in Pokemon Gold

-Sceptile in Pokemon Sapphire.

-Charizard in Firered.

-Empoleon in Pearl.

-Feraligatr in HeartGold *moved him to Black 2 before I started my Nuzlocke challenge*.

-Lv. 99 Samurott in Black 1.

-Serperior in Black 2.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
My first was Swampert on Emerald Version, I never got a Pokemon up to Level 100 before (I played from Yellow), I kept grinding at the Pokemon League. That was my only level 100 for awhile until Black came out.

In my old Pokemon Black Version I had countless Level 100's, it's too easy to train in Gen V.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
*sobs* I'm an undedicated Pokémon trainer...

*sigh* I've never raised any Pokémon to Level 100.
BOMP BOMP BOOOOOMMMM

Although, if I stop being lazy- *Someone throws a tomato at me* the first Pokémon I want to raise to Level 100 will be Espeon

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
A Luxray in Diamond after my first playthrough of the E4, all the way from level 60 or so. I stayed on the beach outside of Sunyshore and Vs. Seeker-ed the fishermen there. I actually used a calculator to estimate how many Gyarados I had to kill and did a tally.

Ryokan

future sight
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2019
Blaze, my Blaziken in Sapphire. He's also my only Level 100 since I restart my games too frequently now.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I've actually never gotten a Pokemon to Level 100 because I'm incredibly lazy. I've nearly gotten there though! My Houndoom back in my first playthough of Platinum got all the way up to Level 88 along with my Empoleon. I used to go through the Elite Four all the time hoping one day they'd reach the top percentage. Unfortunately I didn't have the dedication for it but I'm still proud that I managed to get it up to such a high level. (even if it compares nowhere near to some of the level 100s in this thread)

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
My first lv 100 was my Pidgeot named Douqui, why I named it like that? I don't even remember.

JesterLegacy

Random Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
My first level 100 would be the Salamence I owned in the Ruby Verison.....

JordanD

Mark danced crazy
Years
Not sure if it really counts cause it was in a rom hack and it was a in-game trade,but it was my blissey in Pokemon brown,which basically single handily beat the Elite four and champion :/.

Back