• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 21, 2016
I think that the starters pokemon should be pokemon that have mega evolutions.
You know ,your first pokemon have a mega evolution ,stuff like this.
I you keep up with this goodlooking hack it might be the best hack you ever made.
By the way resolute and victory fire was awsome.

Years
this game so awesome With MEGA EVOLUTION HECK Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh u are thr best i can't wait for the full version

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
this hack looks awesome and it has gen 6 pokemon! yes a new hack to play

Thanks.

You should have different types than the normal as starters fire water and grass over and over again makes it all seem the same I'd like something new

Well, I just thought there're two more starters. They're Psychic-Type and Normal-Type, I think it's quite different from the official games.

I think that the starters pokemon should be pokemon that have mega evolutions.
You know ,your first pokemon have a mega evolution ,stuff like this.
I you keep up with this goodlooking hack it might be the best hack you ever made.
By the way resolute and victory fire was awsome.

Maybe, but the game is not named over the sprites, so I choosed some normal Pokemon instead of rare Pokemon as the starters, because you can get more Pokemon once you get more Pokeballs at the beginning.

this game so awesome With MEGA EVOLUTION HECK Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh u are thr best i can't wait for the full version

Thanks.

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
Years
I just wanna give you a quick suggestion about the trainer class. I realized that the first cooltrainer called himself an ace trainer, you might wanna change their names like "cooltrainer" to "ace trainer" and other trainers since their sprites you made are basicly from 6th gen.

DutchyFly69

PokeTuber
Years
The story seems very interesting and the sprites/tiles look amazing as well! Can't wait for it to be completed and LP it! ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
I'm a big fan of your games and this one looks really good and the story seems really cool but you should totally add darkrai as a legendary. You don't have him in any of your games :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
Thanks so much.

I've done so in Resolute Version, but I'm not sure if I would still do so in this hack. About the starters, it seems that you don't like them as they're not as unique as the offical starters, that's true, so I may consider about changing them.

Dude if your gonna change them use gen 6 starters if available and also the grammar haha . im kidding but actually there are wrong sentences but they are not frequent. also dude say my regards to Cybil.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I just wanna give you a quick suggestion about the trainer class. I realized that the first cooltrainer called himself an ace trainer, you might wanna change their names like "cooltrainer" to "ace trainer" and other trainers since their sprites you made are basicly from 6th gen.

I know it, I may change it in Beta 1.

When will you end this hack ? And this hack looks great now .

I think I need at least half a year to finish it. Thanks.

The story seems very interesting and the sprites/tiles look amazing as well! Can't wait for it to be completed and LP it! ;)

Thanks so much.

I'm a big fan of your games and this one looks really good and the story seems really cool but you should totally add darkrai as a legendary. You don't have him in any of your games :P

Thanks a lot for supporting, but I think you can find Darkrai in Victory Fire. I'm sure that you can catch it in that hack.

Dude if your gonna change them use gen 6 starters if available and also the grammar haha . im kidding but actually there are wrong sentences but they are not frequent. also dude say my regards to Cybil.

I got it, but there's a problem, I'm don't know how to fix the grammar, so I'm not sure if I can fix the grammar errors.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
You said none of the mega evos are available but yet i caught a mega pinsir.
Just wanted to tell u tht and good luck on the rest of this hack

um i noticed a glitch for some reason u cant go back to crassipes path from sorrel village once u go into a building trees block the route

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 21, 2016
I finnaly caught time to play this hack. At the end my team look like this:
-two litleo (male and female ) one lv 24 second lv 22
-ivysaur lv 21
-riolu lv13
-gible lv8
-digersby lv19
I found some minor bugs
when you try to take some items from the ground the game freezes.
my scatterbug is at lv 14 and he still didnt evolve.
and at the battle room i could rent a mega aerodactyl.

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
Great hack! Just a little question: Are you going to add megaevos from ORAS? (Sceptile, Swampert, Diancie) and Primal Groudon/Kyogre?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Good Luck 1158, your romhacks are amazing and I hope that this will be better or as good as your previous hacks

Thanks a lot for supporting.

You said none of the mega evos are available but yet i caught a mega pinsir.
Just wanted to tell u tht and good luck on the rest of this hack

um i noticed a glitch for some reason u cant go back to crassipes path from sorrel village once u go into a building trees block the route

Mega Pinsir shouldn't appear as a wild Pokemon, so I need to fix it. About the problem you mentioned, I've fixed it as well. Thanks for reporting the bug.

I finnaly caught time to play this hack. At the end my team look like this:
-two litleo (male and female ) one lv 24 second lv 22
-ivysaur lv 21
-riolu lv13
-gible lv8
-digersby lv19
I found some minor bugs
when you try to take some items from the ground the game freezes.
my scatterbug is at lv 14 and he still didnt evolve.
and at the battle room i could rent a mega aerodactyl.

I see, so you've found so many gift Pokemon for your team. About the Scatterbug problem and the item error, I've fixed it in the Demo 1.5 as well, however, the mega Pokemon in Battle House is unfixable yet. thanks for telling me all these things.

Great hack! Just a little question: Are you going to add megaevos from ORAS? (Sceptile, Swampert, Diancie) and Primal Groudon/Kyogre?

Yes, I've finished the sprites of them and they'll be available in the next Beta 1.

Demo 1.5 released for fixing some errors. This version ends after you reached Covellite Ruins.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 21, 2016
About gift pokemon ,my rule when i play any pokemon game ,or hack, is to talk with evry single person.
Whrn an old lady wanted to give me an egg that she get by lucario i know it it has to be riolu and i must have it .
I started the game with pansage but i couldnt advance trough game with him because i dont like pansage ,panpour ,and panseare line much.
So until i caught litleo i kept him.
That brings me to the question.I have male and female litleo ,are they evolution have seperate sprites or the have only have one ( male female sprites)
The storline of this hack is great and i hope it will be finished soon.
And one more. In the hack there is a fight when ,before fight , you must choose yes or no answer . So did i gues ,if you say yes oponent will have megacharizardx and mewtwo in a cave will be megamewtwox
and if you say no oponent will have megacharizardy and mewtwo in cave will be megamewtwoy?

If you need beta tester just pm me i would like to test your hack.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
Mega Pinsir shouldn't appear as a wild Pokemon, so I need to fix it. About the problem you mentioned, I've fixed it as well. Thanks for reporting the bug.

Yay! Free mega! Actually don't know if it's free it could be really easy to get. By the way the mega pinsir was in the mountain where you save the assistants just so u dont need to go searching for it.

Back