• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Post help

Where would I go to get my random wifi matchup / battle subway / competitive 3 pokemon team rated?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
Looking for a ROM...?

I apologize for any inconvenience I may be causing in advance, I simply didn't know whether or not I should post this in emulation or in a different category altogether. That being said, here is my question;

Does anyone know of a ROM hack for Fire Red (or Leaf Green) that allows for the Kanto native 151 pokemon to be caught (including starters) and that also eliminates the need to trade to evolve certain pokemon? I know of some ROMs, such as Emerald 386 and Shiny Gold, that allow you to evolve trade-specific pokemon in other fashions and that is primarily what I am looking for, although one aspect of the ROM I would like to keep intact is the original storyline and actions of the actual Fire Red/Leaf Green.

In short, these are the key points of what I'm looking for:
All Kanto 151 obtainable, including starters
Trade-specific evolutions removed to allow for a complete pokedex
Original Storyline and actions kept intact

I'm brand new here, so please forgive me if something is out of place or needs to be changed, and thank you in advance for any help you may be able to give!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I apologize for any inconvenience I may be causing in advance, I simply didn't know whether or not I should post this in emulation or in a different category altogether. That being said, here is my question;

Does anyone know of a ROM hack for Fire Red (or Leaf Green) that allows for the Kanto native 151 pokemon to be caught (including starters) and that also eliminates the need to trade to evolve certain pokemon? I know of some ROMs, such as Emerald 386 and Shiny Gold, that allow you to evolve trade-specific pokemon in other fashions and that is primarily what I am looking for, although one aspect of the ROM I would like to keep intact is the original storyline and actions of the actual Fire Red/Leaf Green.

In short, these are the key points of what I'm looking for:
All Kanto 151 obtainable, including starters
Trade-specific evolutions removed to allow for a complete pokedex
Original Storyline and actions kept intact

I'm brand new here, so please forgive me if something is out of place or needs to be changed, and thank you in advance for any help you may be able to give!

Hmm... That's a bit tricky since there are so many different hacks on display on here. All I suggest is that you look in the Hacks Showcase or Progressing Hacks sections of the Emulation forum for what you're looking for. I'm not too sure if there is a hack like what you are looking for, but if you look around the Emulation forum, you may find a hack that suits your request.

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
Years
I have made a YouTube video of a Pokemon Music Re-Arrangement. I would like to post it on PC, but I have no idea where to post it D;

Where can I post it?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
where do I ask this?

since I am not good at making groups, I want ask somewhere a request for someone to make a group, but I don't know where to ask?

Well, you can either man-up and go make the group yourself. Or, go ask someone who actively makes groups in Pokemon Groups/Other Clubs and see will they make it. There's no place for asking, unfortunately.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
Map Editor!

I loved some of your community's map. and want to be a part of the family by contributing a bit of maps.

So what Map Editor You guys usually use?

~Best Wishes,
-=Jaff=-

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
and where can i get a good Pokemon RPG Kit for Website Based Script.?

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Your best shot is to scour the Game Development forum, which you can find here. If you can't find something to your liking there, then you probably won't find it anywhere else on the forums. :(

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Where would I post a question to find what the easiest way is to "back up" pokemon black and white save data onto anothher device?

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
How do you change the thing under your Sign in name? Like mine says Beginning Trainer. Please help me xD IDK much

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
How do you change the thing under your Sign in name? Like mine says Beginning Trainer. Please help me xD IDK much

Go to Your Details and under Optional Information up the top, you'll see an area to put in a Custom Usertitle, which is what it's called. Just put text in there and click save. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back