• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{This Is Sparta!} Houndoomed’s Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Sweet I'm in WiFi room now. Btw do both need each others friend codes in order to see each other. I've got yours but I can't see you yet.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Sorry Houndoomed, I will not be available for matches for the rest of the night. But as soon as these final exams are done, I will be much more active!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Sorry Houndoomed, I will not be available for matches for the rest of the night. But as soon as these final exams are done, I will be much more active!

As long as you tell me thats cool, I want the gym spots active, get back to me when you can battle.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Dang that was close. Lose 1-0. Anyway any one want to battle? Hound rematch now or latter?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Ya I know it actually worried me given your stat boosts and move selections. Any ways I'm still kinda new so I'm looking for new stratogies still. But I'm still dieing for another battle when anyone has time.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Alright Houndoomed, I actually have some time for a match. Give me a few minutes to mess around with my moveset, and I will meet you in wifi. I hope my internet works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back