• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Kakusu - Cafeteria
"Hey--!" Kakusu heard the boy said with his voiced raised slightly. He heard the boy yell at him. "You little pest!! Watch where you're tripping!!"

Before he could get to his feet, he felt the contents of his tray drop on his head and hit the floor. The apple and the milk bottle hit the floor although it didn't burst open.

Kakusu stood up with a slouched posture with his back towards Solo before turning to where the voice was coming from and scratched his head. He had an urge to grab the boy's jerky bag and spit in it but he knew that wouldn't make anything better. He brushed himself off and gave out a low chuckle.

"You're the brat who told the teacher on me, huh? You ruined my day yesterday, and you're starting again today. Give me three reasons I shouldn't do the same to your face."

"I'm sorry" Kakusu said quietly but sincerely with a calm voice. His hair was covering his eyes but he still managed to make out Solo through the blanket of hair and frown at him. He just wanted to apologize to this boy for yesterday but apparently he took this gesture the wrong way but who wouldn't.

"I didn't tell the teacher anything so he must have come of his own accord." Kakusu said in response to Solo, choosing to ignore Solo's latter statement. He knew that he wouldn't be able to wipe the floor clean with this boy in a fight even though he probably wouldn't fight back. He just seemed to be an ill-mannered person and apparently Kakusu wouldn't be able to just ignore him forever but it might work for now. Kakusu picked up his milk and apple and took a sip of the milk before turning away from Solo and starting to walk away slowly to find another spot to sit.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko
As the girl to look at her, a mixture of surprise and raw embarrassment colouring her cheeks, Milly tried another grin. However, this feeble attempt to smile faltered when her eyes fell on the tear trails which stained the girl's cheeks. She hadn't noticed till now. She had only spared the girl a passing glance as she had entered the room, but up close, the more personal details were showing themselves.

When Kaiko opened her mouth to require however, the white haired girl turned her head away refocusing on the pages and leaving Milly's hand to flout in open air without a hope. Dropping it, Milly shuffled on the desk top slightly to become more comfy she quickly fished for ideas on what to do. Should she inquire about the tears? Or should she let it lie? After all she had literary just met this girl and it was probably too early to enquire about such things.

"U-uhh...I-I'm C-Ch-Cheryll"

The strained, stuttered sentence broke Milly's thoughts and looking up from her shoes which she had adverted her gaze to, she nodded. Dipping her head reaction to the girl's words and partly on her own decision not to ask about the tears, Milly parted her lips to speak again, this time her tone more tentative and less hyper-active-puppy.

"Cool name. Wish my parents had given me a name like that" she giggled, shuffling on the desk top as she began to swing her legs in the air freely. An act of her own awkwardness, though she disguised it with a happy, relaxed expression.

"so what are you reading Cheryll?" she enquired once more. She wanted to quickly get away from the subject of the girl's distress, hoping that whatever it was that had made the young girl cry would be forgotten with this conversation. No one should have to cry on their first day.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

SOLO the LYCAN
Classroom to Dorm Room

Chapter One: Part Ten
Reluctant Beginnings

Solo turned his head. Apparently his roommate was going to be an issue. "Listen, Fry-whatever, do you think I really give two craps about your breakfast? The only thing of importance in this world is survival; If you trust anyone, or show any mercy, you die. The world is cruel, unforgiving, and full of idiots who can't take five steps without putting someone in danger; in this case, me. No one can be trusted, not even family. It's the people you trust most who hurt you most when they stab you in the back, and they always will. My point is, people like this," Solo lazily gestured to the boy who tripped, "are either going to die, because they can't handle simple concepts of survival, or are going to kill you, and simply feign weakness to lure you into trust. I don't trust anyone but myself, and that's how I've lived this long."

He paused for a moment. "By the way, top bunk is mine. And if you touch any of my things, I'll beat you. Break something, and I break you." There was a glint of something in his eye for a moment, though the exact emotion was impossible to determine. "If you stay outta my way, I'll stay outta yours. That's the best I can offer you." He turned to the clumsy one. "As for you... If you didn't tell the teacher, then why were you in my room?"

!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt

The loud thud that he heard behind him startled Sorae away from his thoughts, and he turned his head to see Milly, who had just waved. "Oh... hey Milly." Volt didn't really feel like conversing right now... instead favoring to do something else. Seeing as Milly was distracted and talking to the white haired girl, he found it as the perfect time to summon something... small. Very small. He would probably summon what he had been working on... well, of course, it was more than one. But the smallest would do just fine. He just needed to have some more practice. Work on it more. He remembered what his father had told him, what he called 'Yasha Theory:'

(Flashback)

"From what I've gathered from other Yashas around the world, you have to start out with the smaller animals and move on bigger and bigger until you get to your goal when dealing with summoning creatures. It makes them a lot easier to summon."

"Like what?" Sorae had been a bit younger at the time, and had wiggled his toes in curiousity. He hadn't been
that much younger, but looking back he definitely wasn't as mature.

"Like... a cat, then a bobcat, and then a lion!"

"A
lion?!"

"Sure. A lion."

(Flashback end)

This, Sorae remembered, had stunned him beyond recognition. But his goal wasn't a lion. And as he opened his third eye, which wasn't pricked by the hair that was put down and could not be seen, the coin that was now in the palm of his hand was warm to the touch. Suddenly, on the desk, there was a living being. One that he had summoned. It was small. Probably curious. Very young... of course, they didn't live too long anyway. No, it wasn't that cat. That cat was too loud to let out now.

It was a gecko. A small, green gecko, about the size of his middle finger. Best of all, it was extremely quiet. It slowly crawled up Sorae's arm, before fidgeting in his hair. Oh yes. Very, very young, and beyond the notice of anyone in the room. Of course, till it jumped off his head while it seemed like someone was walking in. Quickly catching it and de-summoning it, which was fairly easy as it poofed away without anyone noticing. His third eye closed as he quickly resumed being fairly absent-minded, quietly humming.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll sighed quietly as she turned another page in her Youkai History book. This wasn't the first time she had read this book, not even the second or the third. She had read that book over two hundred times. If one looked close enough it was obvious the book was old and had been read multiple times but still cared for. As she stared at the first paragraph on Mermaids she heard Milly's voice giggle "Cool name. Wish my parents had given me a name like that" glancing at the older girl from the corner of her eye she saw the girl sitting on a desk swinging her legs. "so what are you reading Cheryll?" Milly asked.

"I-it's m-my favorite.." Cheryll muttered shyly "o-on Youkai H-History" she continued to stutter. She really needed to get used to talking to people, but that was easier said than done. I have to try she thought looking at Milly. "D-Do y-you l-like b-books?"

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Cafeteria

So she's of human descent as well, huh? I guess there are more of us here than I thought, the young mage said to himself. He was actually quite surprised, though so far he'd only known of three students that were from the human realm (himself included); he was starting to reconsider whether throwing away his humanity was a good idea. Maybe there was a place for humans in this school; if there were, than there'd be hope for youkai in the human realm. Without the disguises, that is. Really, the idea of a school designed to teach youkai to live as humans so that they can coexist with the humans seemed...odd to Gavin. It felt wrong. It was not something you'd think any youkai would truly want, hiding themselves for the sake of human ignorance. Disgusting.

Eva awakened Gavin from his brooding by telling him that it was almost time for class and asking him if he wanted to go to class with her. Upon realizing how much time had passed, Gavin's gaze shot back to his food, and a wave of regret had come over him. What lay in front of Gavin were three strips of bacon, two pancakes with slightly hardened butter on top, a half-eaten piece of sausage that bathed in a small pool of blood, and a chilled milk carton with condensation forming at its sides. But, "Carpe Diem", as Gavin would always say. He took the sausage, as well as the three pieces of bacon, and wrapped them in the two blankets of pancake. He the scarfed it down, his eyes darting to Eva, hoping not to disgust her. Finally, he took the milk and washed it down. The taste of blood mixed with some type of milk and strange meat was certainly a unique experience for Gavin.

It didn't taste very good.

Luckily, his mother was the type to make him eat what was good for him, regardless of if he wanted it or not. She was a strong woman, that she was. Even being the demon that he was, Gavin prayed for her everyday. He wasn't religious, but he believed that there was some sort of god, for her sake he prayed to that god every night.

After wiping his face with a napkin in a somber manner (well, as somber as you can be after scarfing down a pancake sandwich the way he did), and said, "Well, I'm not sure if I have class with you..." He looked at a clock mounted on a nearby wall. It didn't seem as if he had time to be going to the wrong class. "...But it'd be my pleasure to accompany you."

With that, the two emptied their trays and placed them on top of the trashcans. It wasn't necessarily what they were supposed to do, but it was what Gavin did at his previous high school, so he saw no reason to change. The two promptly made their way out of cafeteria and into the main building. It was a relatively quiet walk to the class. Eva didn't make much eye contact with Gavin and even stayed a small distance away from him as they walked. Gavin didn't feel awkward about this, though; he liked dealing with silent types. He often called it "psychotic" how he could gain confidence off of the discomfort of others. Still, Gavin wasn't the best at making conversation either, so most of the topics he brought up were short-lived. Still, he enjoyed it nonetheless, she was the closest thing he had to a friend. A non-violent, non-blackmailing friend, that is.

When they arrived, there weren't too many youkai in the classroom. "Looks like we're early," Gavin said with a smile. He still wasn't sure if he was in the right class, but he didn't think he had enough time to go back to the dorm and check, so he took a seat in the front row and opened his spell tome in wait.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva enjoyed the walk to class tremendously, even if his attitude didn't betray it. Maybe Gavin didn't think such as him, but Eva considered him a good acquaintance now, maybe even a friend. Two days in and he had met two very kind people in the forms of Ashling and Gavin. He actually did wonder what Ashling was up to, he thought he saw her in the cafeteria, but he couldn't be sure. Not saying much as he let Gavin lead the way, he nodded and gave a few shy and abrupt responses on topics that the other boy had introduced. More than once, Eva had a question that he was dying to know the answer to, but chickened out at the last second. Another wonderful tendency of his. One thing he did notice however, was that as they walked along, he stopped stuttering so much. His words flowed a bit better as his familiarity with the boy grew.

They finally arrived, Gavin declaring they had arrived early. That was perfectly okay in Eva's book. In fact, he probably would have chastised himself if that hadn't been the case. "I'm glad, I like to get places early," he spoke up to Gavin as the taller boy went about finding his seat. "Thanks for walking with me." Eva smiled and walked up to the desk at the front of the class, his hand shooting into his bag and searching for something. After a few seconds of being unsuccessful, he finally opened it fully and picked out what he was looking for. The apple the cafeteria lady had given him when he had asked. Brushing it off with his free hand, he placed it on the desk with a content little sigh. It may have been corny and cliche to others, but Eva had always brought his teachers apples for the beginning of a new school season. He wasn't a suck up, or a teacher's pet, he just always thought it the polite thing to do.

Grabbing a seat behind Gavin, he rested his bag on his chair and scooted quietly towards his desk. After a few minutes of waiting absentmindedly, he decided to pull out his journal a write a few notes about the day so far. Nothing extraordinary, just the events that had transpired but a few minutes earlier. He spied Gavin doing something with a most curious book, no, book wasn't the right word, a tome. Now a question popped into his mind that he could hardly contain. Shifting in his seat uncomfortably, he bit his bottom lip and played with a loose strand of hair as he weighed whether or not to ask it. Deciding he could contain the thought no longer, he inched forward in his chair, lithe body leaning over his desk as he tapped Gavin on the shoulder. Without even waiting for the boy to turn around, he presented him with his query.

"Hey, uhm, I have a question I want to ask you," he whispered calmly, if a little suspiciously. Eva certainly hoped he wasn't freaking the boy out with the secretive tone of his voice. "I've heard a lot of stories about Mages," he continued, his eyes looking down at the ground. "There were a few that seemed too farfetched to believe. H-have you ever heard of a Mage transforming someone, like permanently?" He blurted out excitedly, but not too much as to sound hopeful and draw attention. "I m-mean, I'm just curious. I don't want you going around transforming people," he lied. "B-but, I was just wondering, theoretically. Possible or not?" His gaze finally rose from the ground, his big, soft eyes looking at Gavin as he finished.​

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - She Knows

I was eating pieces of my pancakes, I like eating little pieces, listening to Nami. She was nice, so I think she might not harm me. That still wasn't reason enough to leave me defenseless. I'm still surrounded by these monster, their's bound to be more than one who's not so nice.

Perhaps listening to Nami was a bad thing. She knew I was a human by my nature. That really startled me that I accidentally flip the fork I hold, which held a flat pancake. Well, the pancake flew off the fork into the air. "I-I don't want you to leave. You're actually pretty nice." It was nice to give a nice comment to Nami. I guess I could get used to her. It took me a moment to notice where the pancake hit. The scary part, no matter where it landed or who it landed on, was the conclusion. I saw where the pancake landed: on some boy's head. He was the one shouting. I gulped. Any monster would terrify my. How would this one terrify me? Tons...

"Uh-oh." I am not in a great situation here. What should I do? I wanna run, but I'm frozen in fear on what may happen next. I hope I didn't tick him off.

ShinyDiamond: I'll prepare Tak's funeral.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Kakusu
The boy who listed reasons in response to Solo's threats seemed to be a tough customer if he would so easily talk to him like that. As if it was a miracle, Solo brought his attention seemingly off of Kakusu and it almost seemed that he would get away

"My point is, people like this, are either going to die, because they can't handle simple concepts of survival, or are going to kill you, and simply feign weakness to lure you into trust. I don't trust anyone but myself, and that's how I've lived this long." The boy who seemed still infuriated said with a quick gesture towards him. The boy continued on with his roommate and it almost seemed to be over until Solo turned back at Kakusu with more to say. "If you stay outta my way, I'll stay outta yours. That's the best I can offer you." He turned to the clumsy one. "As for you... If you didn't tell the teacher, then why were you in my room?"

Kakusu turned around and faced Solo looking at him straight in the eye for a moment, enough for him to see a hint of a flame building in the pupils of Kakusu's eyes before shaking his head to deny what Solo said.

"I don't care if I live or die but I definitely won't kill you. Don't get me wrong, it's not out of incompetence but because I have no reason to kill anyone. As for the teacher, I don't know why he wanted to speak to you but I heard that loud music and wanted to ask you to turn it down slightly." Kakusu wasn't trying to be rude but he would have to be as straightforward as he could and try to reason with this boy so he wouldn't turn this into a grudge.

Kakusu turned to the boy' implied roommate who stood up for him and gave him a nod of acknowledgment. If this didn't work out, his roommate would be of major assistance and hopefully they could settle this before someone came to the cafeteria with a teacher.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly

"Youkai history huh?" Milly repeated her nose wrinkling slightly as she looked up at the ceiling. The name of the book did ring a bell. "I think have read that" she said, looking down and flashing a white toothed grin at the girl. "Pretty good read from what I remember, so no wonder it's your favourite"

Here Milly glanced up to watch another two members of her class walk in through the door, but didn't spare much time studying them. After all she didn't want to be caught staring at random people.

Shuffling once more on the desk top, the young werewolf then pulled her attention back to Cheryll with another smile slipping across her lips as the quiet girl enquired about her interest in books.

"Love'em" she grinned "In fact back in my room I practically have my own little library." She stopped here to ponder for a little bit before parting her lips again. "Though I think my favourite book is a fantasy tale, with sword fights, miracles and romance." She shrugged at this, as if dismissing the last point like she had no interest, though in her heart that was her favourite element of the tale. Ever the secret romantic. "Ever heard of The Princess Bride?"

She stopped here to let the girl reply, flashing a glance towards the clock on the further most wall to check the time. 8:15 and counting. But then the classroom was still mostly empty, which was odd for such a late time.

I wonder what is keeping everyone she thought, letting her eyes dart to the door way, she was slightly curious as to see who she would be spending the rest of the year with.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu went on his way to the classroom and found four students who had arrived already. A Lamia, two Yasha's and a Werewolf. They seemed to get along well and that was what made Ryuu a little relieved. But he soon got the feeling something wasn't right and he couldn't just ignore this feeling. "I'm sorry guys, i'll be back as soon as possible." he said to the four students. He noticed one of the Yasha's… was a female? But aren't all Yasha's male? This was a very rare sight… it made him chuckle a little. She was one of these rare Youkai, unless she was a crossdresser which probably wasn't the case. Ryuu also saw that the Yasha boy was wearing a headband to hide his third eye. A very nice solution to that little problem.

Ryuu made his way to the cafeteria and found the Lycan pup picking up a fight again. "Solo, Solo… Solo…" Ryuu shaked his head as he walked over to Kakasu and Solo, he stood forward the Youko on the ground and faced the Lycan. "Classroom, now. Both of you." Higoroshi-sensei spoke the two most annoying words for Solo, this was his third time in two days! Geez what a troublemaker. He wanted to know what Kakasu did though.

Ryuu turned around and saw the Vampire girl and the Human boy together. He also saw the Snowman sitting not far away from Solo and Kakasu. Ryuu expected Solo wouldn't follow but he hoped Kakasu would be smarter than him. "Class starts in 15 minutes, please get there soon." he smiled at the other students in the Cafetaria and left to classroom 13 again, seeing the four students again. "Told you i'd be back quickly." he smiled at them and sat down.

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: food!
Cafetaria

Nami showed the slight smile she got from Takumi's compliment. It would've been sad if he had told her to leave. But… the scent from his blood was so sweet! How long can she resist not drinking it…? It's Takumi… she couldn't possibly do that, it would scare him to death. But her fangs were really sharp, he'd barely feel the pain…

Enough of this thinking! She won't allow herself to do it, not unless Takumi gives permission to do so. Just thinking about Takumi giving her permission to drink his sweet, delicious blood… wouldn't it be kind of cute? Nami found herself blushing untill she found out Takumi trew his pancake on that Solo guy.

Nami immediately stayed alert, if he dared to lay a finger on Takumi she'd immediately jump in. Takumi is a human, meaning that if Solo used his "power" on him it would probably be fatal. No way Nami was gonna let that happen. What is Solo anyway? There is no way he is a Vampire too, maybe a werewolf? That would suit him more.

Nami saw that Higoroshi-sensei came to stop the conflict between Solo and that other guy. He told them to follow and then left.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I was surprised that he didn't throw the first punch, but he did throw some words, worthless words, but he did say them. I watched as the pancake landed on the boys head, endangering yet another student but the teacher from yesterday came up and scolded us. Unfortunately he left as quickly as came, not really ensuring he had helped us. I sighed, ignoring him, "First of all, you two." I said to the two clumsy kids, "Don't waste a pancake, and certainly don't try to cook it on his hot head." I looked at the food covered one, "And wow you're all bark and no bite aren't you?" I figured an enraged person would fight worse than a level headed person. "I bet you are as weak as a puppy." I taunted, straight faced. I leaned over the table, looked him in the eye and made a "woof" sound. I prepared myself for a punch, but looked him right in the eye. "I'd say we start the fight now, or wait for more people to try and feed you."

Elise
Elise looked frantically around for the teacher, but came up rather short in her search. She had looked for so long she was sure that the fight was over. She decided to walk to class to check for the teacher there. When she entered the class she saw some other students, and the teacher. She walked up and stumbled over her words, "Uh-- There is a fight in the cafeteria..."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

SOLO the LYCAN
Classroom to Dorm Room

Chapter One: Part Eleven
Reluctant Beginnings

Huh... So many things were going on. Why was he beginning to feel crowded? "Look, kid," he started, speaking to klutz who tripped every which way, "all I'm trying to do is enjoy myself and be alone, and people like you are constantly intruding on my business. You'd best change that, and fast." He paused for a moment and of all things, a pancake fell from the sky and landed promptly on Solo's head. Maybe it will cook up there This, coupled with some mocking words from his dorm-mate, pushed him over the edge. His eyes were burning with the fury of a thousand moons suns, his breathing deepened as he struggled and soon failed to control himself.

Out he bursted with a mighty war cry, amplified by telekinetic power and pure rage. He was extremely pissed. Surely the cafeteria-- no, the whole school-- would be able to hear this. The noise might damage some ears if left uncovered. Waves of energy ebbed and many things near the corner of the cafeteria, namely chairs, trays, foods, tables, and possibly even people if too close, would be forcibly pushed away, leaving somewhat of any empty space near Solo. This cry lasted for roughly ten or twelve seconds, and when it finally ended, Solo immediately collapsed on the floor.

!

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Yorick Amherst Lee
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yorick watched as the boy, who was apparently named Fry Whatever (such a strange name), stood and challenged the other aggressive boy. It became clear that he had not been acting sensibly when Yorick approached him, but rather he was just slow to act. It seemed the initial conflict had quelled with intervention from Higoroshi-sensei, who left soon after. However, it appeared another conflict would arise between the aggressive one and Fry. After the long haired boy had begun to flee, Fry went and made it clear he was looking for a fight. He was not so sure about what he had said, though. There was no way this other boy had as little strength as a pup, nor that the one who threw the food onto him was intending to feed him (he had smelled the jerky in the boy's possession and was fairly sure he did not need others' pancakes).

Fry was not the only one who was confused, as the first boy did not seem to understand how things worked in nature. Yorick had decided he would tell both sides of their mistakes when he noticed something about the boy. His appearance began to resemble that of an animal that had been cornered, neither fight nor flight being options to him. Curious, Yorick came slightly closer, staying what he considered to be a safe distance away. He started getting a bad feeling, and decided to listen to his instinct and flee. Sure enough, there was an explosion that knocked Yorick onto the ground, as well as everything else in the cafeteria, it looked like. If he had stayed close he would probably have been injured, and he began to worry about Fry's safety. One look at the other boy, however, showed that he probably needed help the most.

Was he really the Alpha male like Yorick had initially guessed. He got up and began walking toward the epicenter, a ringing noise still filling his ears. He stood over the boy for a moment before remembering he had class, and so did everyone else in the cafeteria. He had no idea where the explosive boy's homeroom was, though. He shouted, "I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and everybody here should get to class or else you will be late." He decided he too would go to class and seek out Higoroshi-sensei. Sensei would know where he and the other students who had unfortunately been too close went to class.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I felt a force blow me back during his roar. I got knocked backwards, but overall I was fine, other than a ringing in my ears. I thought it was an invitation to fight, but immediately after he collapsed. The one who confused me introduced himself and told me to go to class. He shouted loudly, speaking to everyone actually. "I think we will be fine, why don't you stop yelling." My head was aching. "Please"

I figured that he had enough and became a bit too enraged. So I looked at the two food throwers with a stern face, "I agree, I really think you should leave. Any problems caused today is mostly both of your faults." I really wanted them to just leave, and I didn't want them around when a teacher came around. I looked down at the other one and wondered if he was a bully or just an aggressive person. Clearly he wasn't human, and I wondered what he really was. A blade flew by, cutting a piece of his hair off. I walked over and slung him over my shoulder, "He is so heavy." I said, he must have had a lot of muscle if that was the case. I sighed, knowing I'd have to carry him to the nurse. Or I thought, I could take him to class. I figured he was probably just tired, so class would be the best place for rest. I carried him outside, ignoring bystanders and the mess he made, it wasn't my problem. "At least I got to eat..." I groaned.

I got a bit lost going to class, but fortunately Elise from yesterday found me. "What happened?" She said, "Did you actually get in a fight." I shook my head no, "Why is he like that?"

"He cried himself to sleep is all, I'm just carrying him to class." I looked around, "But I'm a bit lost."

"Well follow me." She said, "I was explaining what was happening to you guys to the teacher when I heard that loud roar, so I ran this way." I followed behind her, "I don't think there is much to say now though, what was that?"

"Uh, it was just some guy with a loud speaker." Even though I didn't know what Youkai this kid was, I knew he was a Youkai. "This school is known for strange things and special effects I heard, lots of actors you know."

"Really?" She said interested, "Maybe I'll join drama club then." I simply nodded, "You should join too! Unless you do a sport or other club that is."

"Well I'm not an actor or anything. But I could probably do the more physical parts like setup or something." She nodded, thinking about it. I'm glad we changed the subject, I didn't know how to keep a lie up like that.

We arrived in the class, and I put the kid in the farthest corner back I could get him, far from any student sitting already, then me and Elise took a seat in the middle.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin + Ashling
The Cafeteria
~
Along one of the far tables of the room, Elene, Ashling, and the rest of their group sat along one side of a set of chairs, giving them a view of the entire cafeteria as they shared their breakfast words and Elene took to watching the people of the room. She offered words on every new thing that was said, of course, but Ashling seemed to be having a rather happy morning so far, and was a tad more talkative with their companions than she might have been on any other day. Perhaps it was the fact that they'd been away from each other for almost a day; a rare occasion since before they met, but she would allow the one-eyed Succubus to enjoy herself for the moment, without dominating the conversation.

The vampire found little of interest among the people that flitted about their lives, besides the obviously smitten roommate that fawned over some unimpressive male like a whelp without sense; what a pathetic creature that she had overestimated the night before. Not to mention the boy's actions, such as falling asleep at the dining table and throwing food around like some kind of barbarian. Disgusting. Her eyes momentarily caught the mage she'd contracted, chatting with a girl that matched Ashling's description of her own roommate, though their actions weren't particularly interesting beyond leaving together. It would be something to remember, were Gavin to become unruly at some point.

T
he wig-wearing Vampire cupped her chin in her hands to watch the growing confrontation between a douchebag that she noticed carrying a necklace, how quaint indeed, and a few males that she presumed were intruding on his territory; likely marked by the stench of urine or whatever those bestial types used. And at least two of them were, given how easily they jumped to snarling and arguing over whatever petty thing had caught their interest that day. Like magpies and shiny things, the kind of people that would fight over a mate or lover out of some misguided concept of possessing it. Not that her kind were entirely immune to such things, but noble things had value, as opposed to whatever such peasants deemed valuable, like a patch of dirt or a cabbage.

It was when the boy seemed to be drawing breath that Elene took genuine interest in the situation, though she wasn't quite sure about what to make of it, as she tapped her trusted companion on the shoulder and pointed in the male's direction. Ashling took immediate action upon the sight of what happened next, as the beginnings of a cry began to escape Solo's throat and her instinct for survival took over. All around her were far more fragile friends, save for Elene, that could have been harmed by such a force that was soon to come. They would need to be protected first and foremost, and the Succubui's eyes found it resting directly before her. Though these tables were large, and not the kind she could lift alone.

Snatching Elene's slender hand out of the air, Ashling jammed it under the table and pulled it upwards with a tug as though to indicate to Elene what to do, before she span on her chair and lunged at the lined-up girls that accompanied the two to the table. No matter how well their own training had went, Ashling was something of a trained combatant, and her compact muscle was more than enough to topple the girls behind the table's perimeter, as Elene's supernaturally strong muscles flipped the table to its side to provide a barrier for her fallen friends, as sharp cutlery hurtled through the air with the potential to seriously hurt somebody; or make them lose their eye.

As Ashling played the hero, all of the flying debris colliding with the table and saving their friends from almost certain injury, Elene stood still with her part of it finished. This was a chance to look stylish and competent, once again, as she narrowed her eyes and saw the single object that hurtled towards her; a silver knife that was headed straight for her throat. With a blur of white, Elene's fingertips daintily caught the object and held it for a few moments, as the aftermath of the idiot's outcry finally settled down and her friends could be allowed to leave their makeshift bunker.

With a careless-looking, but in actual fact highly calculated, throw, Elene tossed the silver knife through the air with such speed that it whistled. The blade shot across the cafeteria, and Solo's collapsed form, to slice off a lock of his black hair. "Fool."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Class 3C

Gavin put his finger on his chin looked up in thought. "Well," He said in a low voice, "...I think it'd be best to look at it this way. I often parallel magic to science. It is a free realm that is only as limited as the mage's ability, but as long as it can be conceived as an idea, it can be made into a reality." He looked back down at Eva. "This isn't to say that all, or even most stories about mages are true. Indeed, they can happen, but as with science, magic isn't so spontaneous. It needs to be hypothesized, theorized, and tested before it can actually be put into a grimoire." He looked away for a moment. "Well, maybe I shouldn't say most of them aren't true. Mages can oftentimes be a discreet people, not sharing their unique spells on a larger scale, and others tend to make grimoires regardless of the re-precautions or how dangerous they may be." He held a straight face, but that face turned almost into a scowl, glancing at the glove on his left hand. "I guess that's why I find magic to be so exciting and fascinating."

He paused for a moment, and looked at Eva, realizing that he hadn't answered the question yet, as well as noticing how depressed he had come. "Dah-um..." He cleared his throat. "Sorry, I sometimes tend to digress." He said with an embarrassed laugh. "Yes, mage's can transform people into other things...but it's not as easy as it is in cartoons and the like." Gavin picked up the grimoire on his desk and flipped through the pages until he found a page simply named "Pig". "This is a very traditional 'Double Double Toil and Trouble' Cauldron and ingredients way of doing it. It's a pain, and you actually have to prepare the spell beforehand, which is largely why it's not a popular method, especially among this generation of mages." He closed the book and returned it to his desk. "Now, there are those that can actually transform people, and themselves, with little problem, people specialize in it. Transformation is a branch of the School of Shapeshifting. If one is well versed enough, they don't need to do all of the preparation that other, less-experienced mages do. Though, it'd be highly unlikely that, even with a prepared spell, an mage inexperienced in shapeshifting could permanently transform people; that's rather advanced."

He scratched his head and again looked in another direction. "I'm sorry, I'm making this all sound pretty boring. It's actually a lot more exciting and versatile than this, but...well, I'm just droning on and on." Again, he back to his lecturee and said, "The short answer is yes. Why do you ask?" He put on a sly smile, "And don't try to give me the slip by saying 'I was just wondering', I know there's more to it than that."

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: Youkai History
Classroom 13

A guy stood up to tell everyone they had to get to class, but honestly… Nami got aggressive just looking at that Solo guy, how did he dare to treat people lower than him? Nami tried to remain calm anyways, she wouldn't want Takumi to become terrified of her. But then Solo crossed the line. He suddenly started screaming that loudly that everything was flying away except for the tables. Nami kept sitting on her table while a lot of other students were trying to find a save place behind the tables.

Once it was finally over, Nami looked really annoyed and stood up. She pulled a knife out the table and was about to trow it to Solo. Next to his head though, only as warning and to show he had messed up her breakfast. But someone had the same idea and trew a silver knife which cutted off a bit of his hair. When she searched around for the person who had trown it she found Elene. The strength the knife was trown with, it must've been Elene.

Nami was happy she hadn't changed into her Youkai form because of her anger. She still had Takumi on her mind who would be afraid of her Youkai form.

Nami walked past Takumi. "I-I'll see you in class…" she said to him and left the Cafetaria. She made her way to classroom 13 and took a seat a little bit away from the others. It was near a window so that she could take a look outside so now and then. Only 5 minutes before class was going to start.

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu sat on his chair. As the time passed, more and more students arrived in the classroom. At some point he saw that girl who was constantly hanging around that human. Ryuu didn't pay too much attention to her but he wouldn't allow her to use Takumi as a snack. Neither would he let the other Vampire girl use anyone else here as a snack. Ryuu started to wonder why the Lycan puppy hadn't arrived yet. At the moment he was thinking about a punishment for him, Frio dragged him inside. Ryuu eyes widened as he saw Solo was unconscious, but instead of worrying Ryuu just prepared an asperin for him when he would woke up.

The girl from yesterday came in too. She told him that two people had been fighting. Now Ryuu thought about it, after he left he heard a loud scream. That must've been the Lycan puppy… "Don't worry, I handled already, how about taking a seat?" Ryuu showed a table and a chair not far away from his desk. The girl looked around 18… she wasn't too young, most of the students here weren't.

Ryuu trew his attention back to the book on his desk. It was about how Youkai might've started to exist. It was quite interesting, that was what he thought atleast. Ofcourse Ryuu knew this theory already, but he was still attracted to that book.

He stood up and started to write things on the board. Class was about to begin so he was preparing the board as well.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

SOLO the LYCAN
Classroom

Chapter One: Part Twelve
Reluctant Beginnings

It took him a few minutes, though Solo regained consciousness. He couldn't avoid a serious headache, though, and stood a moment, rather slowly. "Ugh..." He complained quietly, and tightened his headband, which kept pressure on his forehead and eased the pain very slightly. After a moment of groaning, he eventually came to realize where he was; the classroom. And others were here, too. He silently questioned why no one had taken advantage of his collapse, and how he ended up in this room. Putting the thought aside, he casually walked to the front of the classroom and headed right out the door, nonchalantly adding in, "Pff, I'd rather someone had killed me, not bring me here. I'm out."

Walking down the hall, he found himself weak. He leaned against a wall for a few seconds, though even when he decided to keep moving, he found his body neglected to do so, and he had stayed right where he was. "Ugh, my head... What the hell happened...?" He found himself using the wall to support himself, as he slowly headed down the hallway.

!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll turned another page in her book as she listened to Milly talk. "Youkai history huh?" she said and Cheryll just nodded not looking away from her book. She was happy she was managing a small attempted conversation, but was hoping class would start soon. The young girl wasn't sure how long she could keep trying to talk to someone. "I think have read that" Milly continued. "Pretty good read from what I remember, so no wonder it's your favourite"

Cheryll nodded shyly at that. "but before she could say anything else Milly continued saying she loved books as well, even had a lot, but it seemed like the other girl read fantasy books. "u..umm. n-no I've n-never h-heard of t-that book..." Cheryll started to say when suddenly a loud sound rang through the air making Cheryll wince slightly. "I..I read n-non-fiction" she finally finished after a few minutes. Looking up Cheryll spotted the teacher starting to write on the board, and she straightened her glasses putting her bookmark in her book and setting it down on the desk as she grabbed her notebook and pencil. It seemed class was about to start.

Last edited:
Back