• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
I'm still holding onto the hope of a Peacock Pokémon, preferably evolved from Spritzee which is a plausible evolutionary line.

Maybe Spritzee will have a split evolution like one is a flamingo, and one is a peacock. Maybe both are fairy/flying, but one with higher attack and special attack (maybe flamingo), one with higher defend and special defend (maybe peacock)..... That's just my hope

88462d1373590161-revealed-gen-vi-pokemon-discussion-speculation-thread-flamingo-pokemon.jpg

spritzee_fake_evolution_by_dottedwood-d6d9c4y.png

1373676532136.jpg

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
even though i truly like sableye and would be happy if it get evo/mega evo, i don't care if he wouldn't get one. right now, with prankster and no weakness he doing fine.
banette really need evo, also farfetch'd, sandshrew and Qwifish and even pinsir(i'm sure there are others that i forgot o mention)

I'm not so sure I'd care much for Farfetch'd or Sableye to have an evolution - I've never really bothered with either of them :P

Just out of interest, how many previous gen Pokemon are we actually hoping to see in the Regional Dex?

Maybe Spritzee will have a split evolution like one is a flamingo, and one is a peacock. Maybe both are fairy/flying, but one with higher attack and special attack (maybe flamingo), one with higher defend and special defend (maybe peacock)..... That's just my hope

88462d1373590161-revealed-gen-vi-pokemon-discussion-speculation-thread-flamingo-pokemon.jpg

spritzee_fake_evolution_by_dottedwood-d6d9c4y.png

1373676532136.jpg

OMG I love the Flamingo Sprites - they're amazing!! I can remember saying to my boyfriend that we needed a Flamingo Pokemon and that came out. Isn't its Pokedex entry even kinda similar to that of an actual Flamingo's? It's smell depends on the food it eats? A Flamingo's colour changes according to the food it eats I think - it's so pink cause of the food it eats :)

darkwaters93

Ninja Vaporeon
Years
These aren't really rumors, so much as theories, but here I go:

How Eevee will evolve into Sylveon:
Spoiler:

The Pokemon from previous generations that will be converted into fairy types:
Spoiler:

Years
Were there any myths/legends surrounding a plague doctor? If so, then that makes more sense as Spiritzee's evo rather than a Flamingo.

Well, Spritzee is the perfume pokemon which ties into some of the history, "In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, some doctors wore a beak-like mask which was filled with aromatic items. The masks were designed to protect them from putrid air, which (according to the miasmatic theory of disease) was seen as the cause of infection.[7] Being a plague doctor was unpleasant, dangerous and difficult. Their chances of survival in times of a plague epidemic were low." -Wikipedia!

Though, we can't say it won't be both a flamingo and plague doctor. I just don't want a generic flamingo.

blue

gucci
Years
I'm also intriegued to see how Swirlix evolves and what into, I literally can't think of anything that a Cotton Candy Pokémon can evolve into! ;;

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'm also intriegued to see how Swirlix evolves and what into, I literally can't think of anything that a Cotton Candy Pokémon can evolve into! ;;

Wouldn't be surprised if it evolves into a double cotton candy, ala Vanilite, or just becomes enlarged and on a stick. Can't see them doing anything creative with it. Could surprise me though!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
My guess is that Swirlix and Spritzee both evolve by an evolutionary stone. Moon/Shiny/Dawn stone or a new stone (Magic Stone)? If a new stone would be introduced, it could be the way of evolving Sylveon.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Wouldn't be surprised if it evolves into a double cotton candy, ala Vanilite, or just becomes enlarged and on a stick. Can't see them doing anything creative with it. Could surprise me though!

It looks like a puppy, so it'll probably evolve into a Poodle made of cotton candy...Poodles are quite French, right?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Wait, was the fairy type chart released?

Also, looks like Sylveon has quite a bit of HP. Probably 110 base, possibly 130 like Vaporeon! Wonder what the rest of its spread will be like.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Who's to say that Swillix actually will evolve? Maybe it's a useless standalone thing?

Oh, and I love the Spritzee plague doctor. seriously.

Back