• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User 101's Flaming Shop Of Awesome [COMPLETELY OPEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalapplepie

Digital
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2018
Hi!
i'm interested in your Shiny Noivern and Gigalith.
I'll be willing to trade a Shiny Clawitzer and a Shiny Kindra.

Years
As I'll be traveling for Thanksgiving, the shop will almost certainly be open at some point in the next 4 days.

Years
With improved Wi-Fi, I should be able to trade any time I want.

Also, I'm giving away my shiny Beldum on Alpha Sapphire! If you want it, you've got to be the first to post, and your post must have a Z and Q at the end of it!

digitalapplepie

Digital
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2018
i'm interested in your floatzel and blaziken, I have a shiny dusknoir and slowbro in return.

Years
i'm interested in your floatzel and blaziken, I have a shiny dusknoir and slowbro in return.

I'm sorry, but I forgot to update after I traded my shiny Blaziken. But I can still trade you my shiny Floatzel for your shiny Slowbro. And if you want a certain nickname on it, just tell me. :)

digitalapplepie

Digital
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2018
I'm sorry, but I forgot to update after I traded my shiny Blaziken. But I can still trade you my shiny Floatzel for your shiny Slowbro. And if you want a certain nickname on it, just tell me. :)
Alright, I'll take the Floatzel. i'm on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back