• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foamster-Whiskey Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 4, 2015
I'm looking for a male Ralts with the ability synchronize the attacks synchronoise and psychic with ether hardy, docile, serious, bashful or quirky nature. I don't know what HA's and IVs are but I been trying to get this Ralts for about a week with no luck.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2015
I'm looking for a male Ralts with the ability synchronize the attacks synchronoise and psychic with ether hardy, docile, serious, bashful or quirky nature. I don't know what HA's and IVs are but I been trying to get this Ralts for about a week with no luck.

I'll get right on it

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 11, 2015
YO You came to my shop I can give raiku vicitini suicune entai thundurus landrous tornadus vulpix with drought poliwhirl with drizzle torchic with speed boost and starters from first generation to fifth generations with exp share

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2015
YO You came to my shop I can give raiku vicitini suicune entai thundurus landrous tornadus vulpix with drought poliwhirl with drizzle torchic with speed boost and starters from first generation to fifth generations with exp share

I've got Raikou, suicine, Entei, Thundurus and Torchic with Speed Boost but the rest I can have off you and Poliwhirl HA isn't drizzle and I've got all the starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back