• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what happened to all the good games

Status
Not open for further replies.

stunt296

~The Official Stunt Master~
Years
I've havint been here in a long time but what ever happened to all the good games like pokemon neo,pokemon silk,pokemon liquid,etc.
There not in the forum or finished games???

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
I guess they were canceled or forgotten about. Some might be finished. Also Pokemon Silk was accidently deleted and now Neo-Dragon is working on Silk2: Take Over.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I think Pokemon Neo is prosponded.But Pokemon Liquid is being made into a RMXP version, and Pokemon Silk, well several files were accidently deleted, and Neo-Dragon is using the remaining files in a new game Pokemon Silk 2: Take Over.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
This thread wasn't really needed in my opinion, but anyway since you've got your answers now, I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back