• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...Uh, guys?

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
I feel very dissappointed with the lack of replies on my fanfics. I don't want to sound selfish, but truthfully I've worked hard to maintain a steady writing pace, and no one has bothered to acknowledge my work. I feel the need to express myself. *waits for bashing*

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
XD Well, read faster if that is the case! LOL

-__- Actually I doubt they like it that much! Heheheh.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Well you will get better, hopfully LOL.kinda like me, I made a not so good pokemon fan fic but I improved, well I think I did.

Orange_Flaaffy

Crystal Bell Keeper
Years
Hardly anyone is getting any reveiws here lately, so it is not just you :) IMHO, the fanfic section is pretty dead at the moment...

Hahahabvc87

Needs a better dentist
Years
Not to mention the rather annoying server downtime and address change. I thought that PC had gone "blub blub blub" until I did a google search for the new address - I only frequent the fanfic forums.

...Yeah, there's hardly any traffic here. Then again, your threads will likely have a small bunch of loyal closet readers who won't spam it up with "when's the next chapter".

Traffic always brings more traffic, but the way it is right now, the number of posts here just might be rolling to a stop...

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
And don't forget, the holidays are upon us. Some of us might have more important things to do then work on the computer- I'm not going to get another oppurtunity to do any serious writing after this weekend until Thanksgiving is over.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
...But I post on your shipping fic (speaking of which, when's the next part???), so what am I, chopped liver?...Don't answer that.

I think part of the problem is that some of the more..."veteran" fics are getting pushed down by a sudden burst of new ones. All of a sudden one I posted in a week or two ago is off the first page...

Oh, and there's the newest address change, which has undoubtedly thrown at least SOME people off.

Orange_Flaaffy

Crystal Bell Keeper
Years
I think the trouble is most of the old reveiwers have left...I remember when these forums were the most feared anywhere to post your fic becuase of the hard detailed reveiws you could get :)...

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Ichapokemr, I do give you credit for posting. I just think all my readers have deserted the fic. I don't blame them after so long. The two newest posts I've done about a trainer named 'Tammy' also got little to no attention.

Orange Flaafy, good points as well. ACC, this has been going on long before the holidays appproached.

Sidenote for Korinku: Heroes rocks!

Back