• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make A Wish! <3 FV's Thread of EV'd, Events, and More! =3

minh1022

Bleach Fan
Years
Team Magma seeked Jirachi's energy from the Comet in order to power a machine to regenerate Groudon in Wishmaker.

minh1022

Bleach Fan
Years
Oh sorry, my bad :(
BTW, I can offer you an Ev'd Shiny Magmortar w/31 IVs in Sp. Atk and Speed. 6 HP/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 252 Speed
For your Shiny Heatran ev'd? If not, for your shiny togekiss ev'd?

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
Oh sorry, my bad :(
BTW, I can offer you an Ev'd Shiny Magmortar w/31 IVs in Sp. Atk and Speed. 6 HP/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 252 Speed
For your Shiny Heatran ev'd? If not, for your shiny togekiss ev'd?

For Togekiss, sure. =D

fillllerrrrr

sadly, i don't think its spread is like that. It's 252 Satk/252sdef...

2B a master

retired trainer
Years
lol, I have their IVs posted Dx
i know, i'm just not that familiar with IV's. I just know 31 = awesome and 0 = bad. haha
would you like a shiny ev'd espeon for your ev'd scyther?like i said i'm not good with IV's so it's lvl 67 with stats of 180/88/88/256/132/210.

2B a master

retired trainer
Years
srry 4 posting this twice

lol, I have their IVs posted Dx
i know, i'm just not that familiar with IV's. I just know 31 = awesome and 0 = bad. haha
would you like a shiny ev'd espeon for your ev'd scyther?like i said i'm not good with IV's so it's lvl 67 with stats of 180/88/88/256/132/210. sorry for posting this twice. i wasn't sure if you saw my first one.

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
would you like a shiny ev'd espeon for your ev'd scyther?like i said i'm not good with IV's so it's lvl 67 with stats of 180/88/88/256/132/210. sorry for posting this twice. i wasn't sure if you saw my first one.

Um, my Scyther isn't shiny, and I haven't EV'd it yet LOL, but i'll get back to you once i do lol.

2B a master

retired trainer
Years
Um, my Scyther isn't shiny, and I haven't EV'd it yet LOL, but i'll get back to you once i do lol.
uh i know it's not shiny. and ok i'll be waiting. just PM me when you are finished(or almost finished). so you'd like the espeon for it or do you wanna work something out later?

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
uh i know it's not shiny. and ok i'll be waiting. just PM me when you are finished(or almost finished). so you'd like the espeon for it or do you wanna work something out later?

Well, let me run an IV check on Espy.

4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd right?

Yeah, that's not too great. SAtk is in the low 20s...I'll wait then. XD

Last edited:

minh1022

Bleach Fan
Years
I'm interested in the Shiny Ev'd Gallade. I can trade you the Japanese Battonage Events earlier, or an ev'd Meganium with 252 HP/ 252 Defense/ 6 Sp. Def.

Back