• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Nope, crack is the only drug I wouldn't try. Heroin either, or acid. >.>

Anyway, why is the middle of the box censored? xD Are you trying to make us guess what's inside?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
That was my first guess but the one I put seemed more interesting lol. I'm actually interested in what's inside, you should definitely blog about it.

Sirfetch’d

This is actually interesting haha. WHAT IF THERE IS A MILLION DOLLARS IN THERE?

Years
Nice 3DS XL there Seattle :P

And yeah, I was at the doctor's office a few minutes ago (I'm home now though).. at least I'm home in one piece

Years
I always keep my DS systems as backups should my newest one fail. I still have my DSi XL from 2010 on me just for that very reason, lol

Years
Well, right now my old 3DS looks like the one that's much more likely to fail. Touching the hinge feels like it's gonna fall apart any moment, system doesn't turn on half the time, and the whole system squeaks easily.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I sold my DS Lite to get a brand new 3DS my friend was selling for $100. I don't regret it but I have all my DS games on an R4 card which the 3DS can't read.

TY

I dont even have a 3DS. And i wont even have the money to buy one since im more focused on a new PC

Sirfetch’d

I need a new laptop as well and hopefully I can buy one soon :(

TY

Im not as focused on Pokemon as i used to, im getting more and more into RTS (oddly since it was the main reason bad things happened to me)
And to make those games run smoothly i need a PC with better performances :S

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I wish I had a 3DS XL, but unfortunately, I don't. D: I just have the regular 3DS.

I don't have that FE game, either. I plan to get it sometime next week, though. Most of my friends play this game, so I wouldn't want to be the only one to miss out on all the fun. Haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back