• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Wow, I looked at my calendar, and it is already August 1st. I do not like this time of year because that means school is starting soon. And also, I am going to miss my best friend a lot because she is going to graduate school in Chicago. She will be moving there in no time. '~' Even though I was lazy all summer, it was still a good one, and I enjoy hanging out with her. This is the only reason I don't like school starting and when it gets closer to the end of August.

I must say, this summer was a lazy one for me. It's been so dang hot out, that all I'd want to do was take naps and lay in bed all day in AC. Looking back on it, I wish I would have gone to the beach more. Oh well, there is always next summer and I do still have a few weeks left...I wish I would have done more productive things this summer. I did have a summer job at a children's art camp, that was fun! I get to start teaching an advanced class starting August 23rd, so that should be exciting.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Wow, I looked at my calendar, and it is already August 1st. I do not like this time of year because that means school is starting soon. And also, I am going to miss my best friend a lot because she is going to graduate school in Chicago. She will be moving there in no time. '~' Even though I was lazy all summer, it was still a good one, and I enjoy hanging out with her. This is the only reason I don't like school starting and when it gets closer to the end of August.

I must say, this summer was a lazy one for me. It's been so dang hot out, that all I'd want to do was take naps and lay in bed all day in AC. Looking back on it, I wish I would have gone to the beach more. Oh well, there is always next summer and I do still have a few weeks left...I wish I would have done more productive things this summer. I did have a summer job at a children's art camp, that was fun! I get to start teaching an advanced class starting August 23rd, so that should be exciting.

I must say that that reminded me - next break's gonna start anytime soon, since I have the entire week off after this Friday's test. Maths test can be not quite fun, but hey, gotta make do, huh?

I've always wondered what I'm doing here, though.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Remember when the DCC was just all anime and there had to be a rule change to keep it from taking over all the time?

Years
Remember when the DCC was just all anime and there had to be a rule change to keep it from taking over all the time?
One is tempted to start a discussion about weather, anime, and weather in anime.

Or I could post this gif of corgis playing tetherball.

tumblr_lpy0arzcxi1qbidbp.gif

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
One is tempted to start a discussion about weather, anime, and weather in anime.

Or I could post this gif of corgis playing tetherball.

tumblr_lpy0arzcxi1qbidbp.gif
CORGGIIIS

Do want.

The Olympics is taking place in our capital this year and I feel bad for not having watched any of it barring the opening ceremony.

Years
"Oh, you think Darkness is your ally? You merely adapted the Dark. I was born in it. Moulded by it. I didn't see the Light until I was a man, by then it was BLINDING! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!"

the-dark-knight-rises-bane-batman.png

THE FIGHT IS ON, LIVEWIRE!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
So one of my dogs ran away yesterday. I'm not even remotely sad about it; it was our Doberman Pinscher that was an anti-social shedemon. I'll live without her.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
So one of my dogs ran away yesterday. I'm not even remotely sad about it; it was our Doberman Pinscher that was an anti-social shedemon. I'll live without her.
Well, that's one way to cope.

I feel like Corgis are going to take over the internet. Along with Shiba Inus. I keep seeing both on Tumblr, and it seems like it'll spread eventually. It'll be like cat videos, except with Corgis and Chiba Inus.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Shiba Inus are freaking adorable. I love them to death even though I'm not sure I've ever seen one in real life. I definitely want one someday...along with a husky and a chihuahua (stretching from one extreme to another, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back