• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

So far it looks pretty great! The graphics don't look as needy, you can make your Sim look.... um... well, you can look at them without throwing up. xD

I'm hella excited! :D

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
As long as we don't need to connect to an online server that runs horribly on launch and beyond! I think the sims 4 will be even epic-er I have all DLC for the sims 3 and it's my guilty pleasure of gaming but year I'm excited!

I got my presents today and... No PSP great I also didn't get a cat which was also on my list. The only two things on my list and I haven't received them yet we get more tomorrow :D I also cannot wait for my new gundams to come in I am unsure what they are since I got my grandma to order them but yeah will post pics tomorrow!

TY

I never played the Sims again after i killed my character and saw the Grim Reaper when i was 7. I literally pooped my pants seeing that guy D:

Since that day i swore never to play a Sims game again haha.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Aha, I played a Sims games once and I thought it was kiiiinda boring. ;-; Maybe I'll give the Sims series another shot with another game, but, who knows!

Ah, but, Merry Christmas, VG. :3 Have a safe and happy time!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Safe ha I went onto dark souls earlier this evening and decided to be nice because it was Christmas but instead got butchered by evil 12 year olds who think they no everything.

TY

GTA Online has this fun thing cause of Christmas: Entire Los Santos is covered in snow, which is hilarious since it does affect the handling of cars, resulting into me blowing up cars a lot.

And its quite safe for me haha... may change really fast though XD

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
With the snow on GTA online, does it affect multiplayer. Like if you to on multiplayer it too is covered in snow?

TY

GTA Online is multiplayer haha, so that tells all. I dont know about the SP though, havent played SP since i completed it x3

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Oh I misread that XD FACEPALM. I used to hate the grim reaper but nowadays I don't mind him in the Sims I usually keep my Sims alive before I get bored with them.

TY

Well back then i was 7, and seeing him was just even worse as seeing alien creatures melee attack you in a FPS... I was scared for a lot of creatures in video games when i was young xD

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Aha, I played a Sims games once and I thought it was kiiiinda boring. ;-; Maybe I'll give the Sims series another shot with another game, but, who knows!

I recommend it, been playing Sims games all my life. I can see why it can be boring, especially if you're not into the idea of a dedicated life simulator. Even if you're not, though, the game has a lot of appeal, and if you play the way you want to play rather than the way that you think you're supposed to, you'll have a lot of fun with it.

Merry Christmas, guys! Happy Holidays, too. Hope you guys are enjoying your 25th!

TY

Im enjoying this day more than ever, someone gave me a free win on SC2 just cause it was Christmas xD

I should spread the love around :3

Merry Christmas VG and a Happy New Year ^_^

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
So, I got a Wii U for Christmas- sort of. There was an error in the processing, and my parents are really beating themselves up over it. It really bothers me that they are, though, because I'm simply content with the thought.

Anyway, it's coming with Skylanders, a game I never thought I'd be playing, but I hear it's pretty good, so I'm looking forward to it. It's been a good Christmas so far.

TY

My sis plays Skylanders a lot. Its a fun game i must say, but im not that into ot myself. Nonetheless i have played it and its pretty fun.

So far i have got no real presents but alas, im more than happy with all the wishes and stuff :D

Nakala Pri

Yeah, when starting out for the first time it is really boring, plus creating a house which doesn't resemble a giant square is hard. ;-;

Plus most of the Sim's get caught in a dresser and a table, then they wet themselves, starve to death and get bored simultaneously. xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I have Skylanders, but it's been a while since I last played it. A month, maybe? Haven't bought any figures recently, either. They could be pretty expensive. Only figures I have at the moment are Crusher, Boomer, Bash, Cynder, and Blizzard Chill. I might have some more, but for now, these are the ones I can remember. xD

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I have Skylanders, but it's been a while since I last played it. A month, maybe? Haven't bought any figures recently, either. They could be pretty expensive. Only figures I have at the moment are Crusher, Boomer, Bash, Cynder, and Blizzard Chill. I might have some more, but for now, these are the ones I can remember. xD

How is that game? I doesn't look good to me.

Nakala Pri

For another Christmas present, my mother is giving my siblings and I sixty dollar's to spend online. I'm getting Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, is that a good choice?

I need some feedback because those people doing the reviews could just be advertising it for the company, nothing more. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back