• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What songs can you spend hours listening to?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Are there songs you seriously just can't stop listening to no matter how hard you try? What songs are you the most addicted to?

Right now, the songs I've seemed to be the most obsessed with is Serah's theme and No Fun, No Future by LM.C. I have other songs, but I can't name them all. XD

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If the song is new to me, then I could spend hours listening to it. If it's not, then maybe I'll repeat it a couple of times before moving on to the next song in my playlist. Currently, I'm addicted to Song to You by Leon Thomas. This song was featured in an episode of Victorious, but since I don't keep up with that show, yesterday was the first time I've heard it. I also have an obsession over Roar by Katy Perry, which was released only a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

TY

There are a few songs i can listen to for days. For instance Be Happy by Mat Coast is one, and songs i discover lately i also have the urge to listen to forever :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have an addiction to Citizen Cope's Son's Gonna Rise. It's amazing and makes me feel better about things.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Right now, it's Bastille's Pompeii. Very catchy song. But overall, Fair and Kind's Last Song for Now is one I've listened to over and over again. It's very surreal and the vocals are incredible. Definitely would recommend a listen if you can find it, since I've only heard it on Pandora and iTunes.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
There are a few songs I just have to listen too everyday, no matter what I cannot live for the day if I don't listen to them at least once a day.

Some of them include "Festering in the Crypt" [my current #1 favorite], "Decency Defied", and "Hammer Smashed Face" all of them by Cannibal Corpse. From Morbid Angel is "God of Emptiness" or "Blessed are the Sick/Leading the Rats". From Deicide its "Scars of the Crucifx" and "Stench of Redemption". Next up "Storm of Hatred" by Divine Empire, and to end it its "Rayat Al-Mowt" by Narjahanam.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Ever since I discovered it I have been hopelessly addicted to Neon Night by Martin O'Donnel for at least 2 years now. Very few tracks I have come across are as soothing and relaxing to me as that piece of musical art I love to no end.

Black Dynamite

Resident Noob
Years
hmm, songs that make me move!!!

i love dancing, i suck at it but i love it none the less.

this ranges from house/electro to metal/death metal.

the best songs are the ones that make me want to dance/mosh in some way and motivate me for gym :D

my current addiction - black blood by the architects

Years
I know what my answer to this question is:

Spoiler:

The dude's only 24 or something but he's pretty damn good, this is the only song of his I heard so far (it's even on my profile) but I should eventually branch out a bit. He's definitely something worth watching out for.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years

Girl Talk's All Day is one huge ambitious mash-up album from 2010 that marries classic rock with today's top-40s in an unexpectedly enjoyable, dance-able fashion. The entire album is catchy as hell, but the track above (Let It Out) is really good and one of the few tracks I play at least twice every day.

Black Dynamite

Resident Noob
Years
I know what my answer to this question is:

Spoiler:

The dude's only 24 or something but he's pretty damn good, this is the only song of his I heard so far (it's even on my profile) but I should eventually branch out a bit. He's definitely something worth watching out for.

his cover of alive. wow, that 2nd kick in is actually perfection

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
Years
When Strapping Young Lad released their album The New Black it contained a song that I played for weeks on a loop. I could not get enough of the song. I can still listen to the song on a loop without growing tired of it. I felt the song vibrating through my brain, it melded with me.
The name of the song is Almost Again.
The highest sound quality is a must have when trying to listen to the song.
Spoiler:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Hey F%&^ You, Koff~

Er. By the Beastie Boys on their album To the Five Boroughs. You should take a listen. Keep in mind that the Beastie Boys aren't for sucka MCs. If you haven't listened to the Beastie Boys and claim that you enjoy listening to Hip-Hop. . ., koffi~

Parental-Advisory---Explicit-Lyrics-Poster-C10287219.jpg

Can't be any clearer than that.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
that lorde-royale I feel like I have heard my little sister play it before but she says she's never heard of it before where on earth... time to download it on ITUNES of course.

warning some swear words O_o

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I listened to Arizona by Kings of Leon for like two hours the other night, so I figured I'd come back and mention that lol. It's my favorite song of all time, but I hadn't listened to it in a while and when I did the other night, I didn't want it to be over. So on repeat it went. :)

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
Years
I have a list of my top 5 favorite songs that I could listen to for hours and not grown tired of. My previous post was my number 1 spot. This is my second favorite.

Black Diamond by Stratovarius.
Spoiler:

The melody, the pacing of the song, the lyrics, the singing, all of it contribute to why I love it so much. Every time I listen to this song I have to bob my head (keeping my hair up in a tight bun to keep it out of my face).

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
watch lots of swear words

Here is another one. I love aussie hip-hop and I love gangsta rap wich doesn't stem from rap it stems from hip hop go figure.

Back