• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

..... i completely forgot about ponies. guess i should watch the season premiere tomorrow

Arma

The Hyena
Years
204. I haven't watched a lot lately, I think I'm going to watch a few eps of the fresh prince tonight.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

ergh I keep intending to play more LoZ games but... still haven't. finished the entire ace attorney series in three weeks tho ugh so good

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

yeah that's pretty accurate. I finished the last case at 4 in the morning. :D well i mean the last story case; i still have to do the extra one.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
212 sleep is for the weak, apparently.

yeah i had like three naps yesterday? and then slept for like three hours on wednesday and six today? i may be making terrible life choices right now but it's fine im having fun with my games <33

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Think Anna got that when she mentioned the extra case lmao. I still have to finish the DLC case. Been lazy because I watched my friend stream the case so I already know what happens and such. But ughh Ace Attorney is currently my life you don't understand how bad this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back