• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Officialy I can announce the starting make of POKEMON EMERALD RENEV. But one question comming with this... Which secound region you want in new hack... Since I make this hack for players... I set up poll which occurs during 6 days. After get results of it, I start make new hack.

kanto

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Ok, I understand... So for now I have 2 votes for Kanto and 2 for Kalos

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UsrGGXw1JI - I've seen that Kalos wining now.... Welll.... Kalos in GBA going to be huge challenge for me... But Ok. If you want It i can make.... Voting still on. And this link going to my GBA Demix of Kalos Gym Leader battle... This are for show that I know that Kalos been hard to remade. But I have a lot of courage to make it possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Everyone already saw Kanto and Johto endlessly already, thank you, but no thank you.
Unova? Meh.

Kalos could be a bit challenging since it doesn't look like you're an expert ROM Hacker, nor do we actually know if you're that good to replicate correctly the Kalos maps.

So yeah, i'll go for Sinnoh all day, which it's also my 3rd Favourite Region <3
Btw, will you abandon your.. 493 Ruby Hack/Base? Just to know.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
For now results we have draw... I take votes from Polish forum. And draw are going between SINNOH and KALOS. Third place take KANTO

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nUgYjifVcR - Kalos going to be victoryious region in your votes.... I have few ideas about planing plot of this regions. Since we have 7 years gap between Emerald and X and Y. So why not to make plot about first plans of Team Flare... XD Anyways... This link going to my EMERALD soundfonts remix of battle with Team Flare. With Kalos i have some problems about get midis... But I can do as much I can to recreate all Kalos music.

If you want i can share here some of my Kalos music remixes in EMERALD soundfonts.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s111i9OcY4bj - And there you take this... This is battle with Majesty Lord Lysandre. King of new world XD..... I think this is the hardest theme from Kalos to remade... <Kanto Legends Theme from XY going easier than this... Anyways. IDK that GBA soundfonts have choir XD>

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0a29KGl06Ay - Ok. I can officialy told... That KALOS WON. It have advantage of your votes... So ok... But In Hoenn Also I want make some changes in Hoenn... Change it to style like in ORAS... But for Evil Team I chose Team Aqua... I think Team Aqua going to be badasses... For team magma. Their base plot i going to earse... This link prowides to remade ORAS HOENN TITANS battle into emerald soundfonts.

Anyways... Here take this http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CpHhC2KhKs - This is battle theme with Zinna in Emerald soundfonts. Zinna we seen in the main plot of RAYQUAZA and DEOXYS

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
You're going to replace Team Magma, with Team Aqua, in a HackROM based in Ruby? ...
Makes no sense for me, but whatever, i'll be waiting the next Beta.
Btw, Kalos will replace Johto?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
so will you continue with ruby renev or you'll just abandon it???

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Ok. Recent new's for all of ya....
1. Pokemon Ruby Renev and Pokemon Emerald Renev with new Project called POKEMON DIRTY SUN i going to make in next year... So wait... (Since I do not have so much time to take this two projects now)

2. I going to make small hack <Which Time I have to do it> Contains little quest in the TCG Island after plot of Pokemon Emerald.... But... For this I going use Pokemon Emerald 650 patch.... What's with Battle Frontier? It will stay... XD Why TCG island? Welll.... Plot of TCG games series is not clear... So why not to make that we come to TCG Island during Great Rocket Invasion?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
just saying why will u do new games before finishing others like ruby renev and for a suggestion for emerald renev y not use emerald 650 patch for it

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 25, 2017
I give up, wanted to try it out, but after trying 12 roms and always getting error rom/patch don't match I give up

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2021
Nice Hack. I've been playing POKEMON RUBY RENEV since last year and this update is a good one. However I want to see the following on the next update:
MEGA CHARIZARD Y-obtained by using Mega stone on MEGA CHARIZARD X
MEGA MEWTWO X-obtained by using Mega stone on MEGA MEWTWO Y
MEGA DIANCIE-obtained by using Mega stone on DIANCIE
LICKI LICKI-evolve LICKITUNG

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 19, 2023
Stuck in Mauville City. After beating Wally you are supposed to get Rock Smash. Its a script. It's either been removed, disabled, or it is broken. Nothing happens after you beat Wally. So unfortunately your hack is only playable up until Wally's gym.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
I think you mean Wattson. He's the Mauville Leader.

Also, I thought, at least in the original game, you get Rock Smash from a guy in the house to the right of the shop, and can do it even before. Is this not the case in this hack? I haven't got far enough in it yet so I don't know.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
this hack is awesome have 12 hours on it. but i wish i had like a pokemon locator map to look at. i want to know if the pokemon are in the same place as the original or did you move them around. soo far i have only found one newer pokemon and its skiddo gogurts first form i dont know if im spelling that right. i want to know where i can catch pikachu and bubasaur. some soo anyone that has played it as much as me and its at 3rd gym should post newer pokemon locations on a map.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
this hack is awesome have 12 hours on it. but i wish i had like a pokemon locator map to look at. i want to know if the pokemon are in the same place as the original or did you move them around. soo far i have only found one newer pokemon and its skiddo gogurts first form i dont know if im spelling that right. i want to know where i can catch pikachu and bubasaur. some soo anyone that has played it as much as me and its at 3rd gym should post newer pokemon locations on a map.

So... Check Rustruff tunnel becouse there was been Sandile and Darumakka. For Hawlucha check route near Rustbro City. I make some changesz in grasses around the Hoenn but must New Pokemon you can find in Johto where starters are. So? Go Hunting. And beat first League to have acces to Johto.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
how to patch this game!....i cant patch it.i hv tried to patch with pokemon ruby&ruby v1.1,still NUPS says files didnt match.which rom i should use to patch....plzzz,give me the link

Back