• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reposted: Dark/Ghost/ Psychic team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2013
I've been wondering about a good team that's balanced with dark ghost and psychic. I'm thinking of trading my misdreavus from my pokemon Pearl to my pokemon white to evolve it to mismagius. But for others, i really don't know. my starter is Oshawott. Any Help?

Years
If you're looking for dark/psychic/ghost pokemon (regardless of generation) these are some to consider.

Sableye - No weaknesses

Spiritomb - Sableye but better

Gallade - Negates weakness to dark types. Good move pool.

Scrafty - Immune to Psychic moves which is helpful for a fighting type.

Gengar - They're fast and have levitate to negate their ground-type weakness. But are weak to both psychic and dark.

Sigilyph - Good special attack and reasonable speed. Good move pool.

Tyranitar - It's got awesome stats. Enough said. Good against electric types (since you started with Oshawott)

Krookodile - Kind of like a mini-tyranitar. Easier to obtain. Can have moxie which is a great ability.

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2013
thanks man. I can easily get spirittomb in pearl and platinum. Sableeye I really don't know, but i always enjoyed the pyschic family of gardevoir, But I never tried Gallade,:paranoid:
I know where to get scrafty, i'm way far ahead for getting it in white.(As in I already beat Clay.):D But the rest should not be too difficult. Thanks again :cool:

Years
I'd recommend Chandelure for a good Ghost-type. It's part Fire, has good abilities and its base Special Attack of 145 hits extremely hard. It also learns lots of good Ghost and Fire attacks to take advantage of it. It can also learn Energy Ball (a Grass-type attack) to counter most of its weaknesses.

As Gimmiepie said, Krookodile makes a good choice for a Dark-type cos it has good stats, is obtained fairly early in the game, and has a good physical movepool to take advantage of its high Attack stat.

Sigilyph makes a good choice for a Psychic, due to good stats (especially Speed and Special Attack, with some not-too-shabby defensive stats backing it up). It also has a good ability in Magic Guard, which protects it from indirect damage. On top of that, it has a good special-based movepool.

Scrafty is another Dark to consider due to being part Fighting and it learns good physical attacks that abuse its good Attack stats. It even has good abilities too, I'd recommend getting one with Moxie since it boosts the Attack stat with each KO it does on the opponent.

Golurk is also nice if you want a physical Ghost, due to a good movepool including Shadow Punch, Earthquake and Hammer Arm. Shadow Punch and Hammer Arm hit pretty hard if you get the ones with the Iron Fist ability. Never get ones with Klutz though, they stink.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back