• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High School Pranks

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
What are some of your funniest or best High School pranks?

My school is pretty small(300 students) so it's hard to pull stuff off but, i still manage to do some pretty hilarious stuff

I remember once a few friends of mine thought it would be funny to make cut the power during the assembly.
It went pretty smooth and the principle is still looking for us! {XD}{XD}

We also took peoples combination padlocks! We took about 25 and locked them all to a metal poll on the stairs in the stairwell. We got away with that too believe it or not!

Got many more tricks up my sleeve! Hopefully they go as well as the last two!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
My pranks have been somewhat low-key (since I was a good little kid when I was still in college/high school). My college has only around 450 students - so not that many - however I just targeted people in my year.

When I was 15, every single class I pulled out the usb and mouse from the teacher's desks and watched as she freaked out trying to log in, but the mouse wasn't moving at all. She took it all in very well since I get along with her.

2 Year after, bring some mask from halloween, get on top of the lockers that people always pass by and jump down when they do. Scared about 40 or so of the kids in my year.

Year after that, people in our year (year 13) glad wrapped everything in the year 12s side of our common room, wraping everything from their chairs, microwaves and doorways.

There's been a lot of other stuff, but those are things at the top of my head.

Lucid

Me and some friends got into the gym storage room and wrapped EVERYTHING in packing tape, like you couldn't even walk in the room, then we stuck a bunch of thumb tacks and plastic forks in all the stuff and walls, someone also took one of those razor scooters out and threw it in a tree and it stayed there for like, a month. Actually, it was less of a prank and more blatant vandalism tbh

Sirfetch’d

Our high school principal was so paranoid about balloons. He couldn't stand to be in the same room as one so we filled his office with about 300 of them :^)

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
My class didnt do this, but the class two years before us did:

stole the teacher's cell phone and phone number and hid her phone in the ceiling and constantly called it while sitting in the bushes outside as she was freaking out during class.

I haven't done anything...yet!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
My class didnt do this, but the class two years before us did:

stole the teacher's cell phone and phone number and hid her phone in the ceiling and constantly called it while sitting in the bushes outside as she was freaking out during class.

I haven't done anything...yet!

Oh this sounds good! What do you have planned?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
My old high school had a small parking lot for the number of students, so for our senior prank a bunch of guys roped off almost the entire lot and only let seniors park in there. It doesn't sound like much, but someone's dad actually owned a semi-truck and trailer, and let them drive it to school, so we had a pretty good barricade going, and a nice cookout with hotdogs and hamburgers during lunch.

Years
Wooooooo I am prank king. My high school consist of (350 students) . I bring 4-5 explosive crackers in school and then I go to bathroom drop the crackers and stick there strings together and put them in a paper , burn the paper so it gives me much time to reach and sit in my class then BOOM BOOM BOOM there was noise in whole school. Nobody knows what hit them and I never got caught. I am thinking of pulling another one .

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I never pulled pranks!

Although myself and my group of friends would always find a way into the school building during lunchtime when we weren't allowed to. (They locked the buildings on breaks). Despite every teacher's best effort we always found a way in. We'd either:

a) directly walk in through an open door and then hide
b) unlock a window behind a blind just as we are about to leave and then jump back in all unlock all the doors again
c) "hijack" the door. Ours were sliding doors so if you yanked at the door whilst pulling the other one right next to it, you could essentially "jump" the lock and the door would open.

Once we found out way in we'd hide in all sorts of places or barricade ourselves in using chairs and blocking the doors. Often we'd run from teachers and hide. It was a heck of fun. Honestly, some of my best memories were when my friends and I would nearly get caught but just avoid detection. It was seriously something out of Spy Kids. One time in particular we got caught by the principal and he was screaming is lungs out so we ran and hid. What we did was hide behind these roof-to-floor blinds. We literally stood with our faces pressed against the windows (which looked out to the yard where everyone was, including other teachers), whilst on the other side the principal was looking for us. I had tears of laughter. Man that was a good day.

I do remember one time though, that this stupid kid decided to attach an elastic string to the door handle, then to the fan switch and then to the blade of a ceiling fan in one of the smaller classrooms. The fan was broken though and situated right near the door as you walk in, so if someone were to walk in they'd push the door which would trigger the fan to turn on which would pull the string and yank the fan off the ceiling and onto the person's head. In other words, off their head goes. Of course, the kid was caught and he was suspended.

Oh how I miss high school.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
In high school we had an assembly set for the next day and most of the student body knew about it. Some idiots snuck in before the assembly and hid 3 alarm clocks to go off during the assembly. Imagine the surprise and fear on everyone's face when they heard random ticking. You their prank didn't go so well...idiots. At least we got out of school for half of the day. :p

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Me and a friend once switched names in class from a teacher that didn't know us. I'm that hardcore he didn't buy it

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
Years
I didn't really do that large scale pranks but more w/ your group of friends.
so anyways, my greatest prank was switching 2 contact names on someone's phone (Preferably me and my partner in crime) and troll them on a whole new level.
"Hey hey! isn't Jeff so hawt! ❤❤❤"
"Wot o_o"
"Your friends w/ him rite!? get me a picture!"
1 mess of a week later~ I asked her out And it become something of the past already~ oh how times flys~

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Me and a friend once switched names in class from a teacher that didn't know us. I'm that hardcore he didn't buy it

I did the same thing! XD

However, our supply teacher bought it! Hahahahah

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I did the same thing! XD

However, our supply teacher bought it! Hahahahah

Maybe I shouldn't have switched names with a girl called Isabelle, I think that's where it went wrong.

Back