• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Monochrome Version

Lucario1234

Champion Lucario
Years
Pokemon Monochrone Version
In the Region of Victra an Adventure is about to Unfold
Legend of The Original One
Once There was nothing, just a world full of darkness. However an egg appeared in the Void and it came to be the Original One. It then created Three Beings how had control over Time, Space and Antimatter. He also created creatures to roam the world he just created. He created another Three Beings that gave these creatures Knowledge, Emotions and Strength. However the Original One was not yet happy with his world, it was too monochrome for it. So before he went to sleep he created a being of Colour how gave this world the colour and beauty it has today. The Original One was now happy with his world and went into a long sleep.
Legend of The Victra Region
Hundreds of years ago in the Victra region a group known as the Black Unknown wished to bring an end to this world. The Head of the group as known as Simon the Sorcerer decided to cause the end of the world which he nearly did except he was stopped by The Chosen One who called upon the beings of time, space and antimatter and banished the Black Unknown from this place
Characters
Spoiler:

Plot
Spoiler:

Locations (Work in Progress)
Spoiler:

All 649 Pokemon are Included in this Game plus 1 more Legendary Pokemon. I am new at this so if you would like to give me any Feedback feel free. I will update this page as I come up with ideas. Thank You for Reading

Back