• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

And we have a wild dude here on PC, someone stop him!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Darn it....this page has strengthened my desire for chicken...

In other news, moment of truth!! What "Pokemon" am I...? :D

EDIT: Apparently, Terrakion! :cer_boogie: *proceeds to figure out who the heck everyone else is*

EDIT 2: And after that last edit, I became a Quilava?? It's randomized...? 0_o

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Refresh enough times and it will be a Haxorus. :P

Surprisingly, I actually bothered to do this and I FINALLY got a Haxorus with your post! :cer_boogie: (I'm guessing it took me ~15-30 tries? Wasn't really keeping count...will post the screencap if I get the chance to soon.)

Now I know how Shiny Hunters feel....kind of.... :cer_laugh:

IMO, the 2nd and 3rd best sprites for the aforementioned post turned out to be Shiny Dragonite and Wailord, respectively....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wasn't on much yesterday so I didn't get to enjoy it all that much but from when I was online I got to enjoy being some of my favorites I suppose.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's kind of surreal - if you think about it - how long some of us have managed to stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back