• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge

What should be my starter? (Even if you're not participating,help a friend out)

• Total voters

FrostbitePC

Frostbite
Years
Eranaghard Butter costs money? Nope,butterfree!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

Seriously though goodluck!

Good pun there, bro! And thanks! I butterfree up my schedule to complete my nuzlocke.

Progress:
Beat May for the 2nd time (Her Pokemon : Donphan, Latios)
Grind my pokemon.
Caught a level 7 Diglett in the cave where you'll meet steven. Named it Nordic.
Found a Mewtwo, Totodile, Chikorita, Mudkip, Treecko and Torchic at different routes but i already caught a pokemon there.
Nordic got killed by a Machamp ( :( )
Caught Nidorina in the cave where you'll battle team aqua grunt. Named it Midna.
Beat Brawly
Arrived at Slateport
*Sorry for my grammar mistakes, i'm not that fluent at english

My Team
Spoiler:

Grave
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Good pun there, bro! And thanks! I butterfree up my schedule to complete my nuzlocke.

Progress:
Beat May for the 2nd time (Her Pokemon : Donphan, Latios)
Grind my pokemon.
Caught a level 7 Diglett in the cave where you'll meet steven. Named it Nordic.
Found a Mewtwo, Totodile, Chikorita, Mudkip, Treecko and Torchic at different routes but i already caught a pokemon there.
Nordic got killed by a Machamp ( :( )
Caught Nidorina in the cave where you'll battle team aqua grunt. Named it Midna.
Beat Brawly
Arrived at Slateport
*Sorry for my grammar mistakes, i'm not that fluent at english

My Team
Spoiler:

Grave
Spoiler:

Didn't see 1 mistake,you're doing great.

-I trained my pokemon a bit more, and went to pokestar studios. (I'm so underleveled but Haxorus and Ninjask and Simipour...no one can beat me.)
-I fought the team plasma dudes and they ran off.
-I found 1 of them again and fought her.
-I found Tepig and Ivysaur but i can't catch them...why cruel world why.
-Bob the Simipour is our first death, falling in the battle company at Castelia.
-Got into the icky sewers and fought plasma grunts.
-I caught an Archeops at the sewers. His name is Scaley.
-I got out at the other side of the sewers and caught a Sceptile named Roger.

MadKing

The only verdict is Vengeance.
Years
259y4aw.jpg

FrostbitePC

Frostbite
Years
Progress:
-Beat all the trainer at the Slateport City's Beach.
- Caught a level 13 Camerupt, named it Primrose ( Female)
- Grind my pokemon a bit.
- Fought a pokefan and another girl. A two battle. He has a Wobuffet. He used Destiny Bond way too much. But i'm lucky.
-Fought May, her pokemon = overpowered (Latios w/ Safeguard, Dragonbreath, Ledyba, Bulbasaur). Oh my goodness. That OP Latios killed 2 of my pokemon. Dianne the lombre and Primrose the camerupt. NO! :(
-Arrived at Mauville
-Got a mach bike.
My Team
Spoiler:

Grave
Spoiler:

welp. gonna train more.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Progress:
-Beat all the trainer at the Slateport City's Beach.
- Caught a level 13 Camerupt, named it Primrose ( Female)
- Grind my pokemon a bit.
- Fought a pokefan and another girl. A two battle. He has a Wobuffet. He used Destiny Bond way too much. But i'm lucky.
-Fought May, her pokemon = overpowered (Latios w/ Safeguard, Dragonbreath, Ledyba, Bulbasaur). Oh my goodness. That OP Latios killed 2 of my pokemon. Dianne the lombre and Primrose the camerupt. NO! :(
-Arrived at Mauville
-Got a mach bike.
My Team
Spoiler:

Grave
Spoiler:

welp. gonna train more.

I get ya. You are underleveled because fully evolved pokemon level up slower. I'm so underleveled but i have a lot of fully evolved pokemon so..yeah Haxorus as starter...YEAH!
So as you know, i caught some pokemon at Castelia city. And Archepos has defeatist. God damn!

-That was a hard battle..Vincent(s) fell...but, i got the 3rd badge from Burgh!!!!!!
-I caught a ♥♥♥♥ing Regigigas at route 4, because i got some timer balls! Thank arceus for timer balls! It's name is "Platinum".
-I went back to route 4 and defeated some trainers.

FrostbitePC

Frostbite
Years
I get ya. You are underleveled because fully evolved pokemon level up slower. I'm so underleveled but i have a lot of fully evolved pokemon so..yeah Haxorus as starter...YEAH!
So as you know, i caught some pokemon at Castelia city. And Archepos has defeatist. God damn!

-That was a hard battle..Vincent(s) fell...but, i got the 3rd badge from Burgh!!!!!!
-I caught a ♥♥♥♥ing Regigigas at route 4, because i got some timer balls! Thank arceus for timer balls! It's name is "Platinum".
-I went back to route 4 and defeated some trainers.

I know. And one more to add up. The latios was OP. So OP.
Okaay.

Progress:
-So in different routes. I forgot where, i caught a lvl.16 nosepass. Named it Conan. Caught a female slowpoke lvl.14 holding a king's rock named Dwianna, They're in the PC. In my team, two new pokemon joined me. Kunoichi the Teddiursa (met level 13), now level 23. And at fiery path i caught tyrogue, named it Joel /last of us reference, he's underleveled and has only tackle. Grind it up. Now he's level 21 and he's hitmonlee now. More powerful!
-Beat all the trainer at the cycling road, the blabla family, and across to fallarbor town.

I want to add some optional rule(s)
-Legendaries don't count as encounter. I met too way much jirachis and mewtwos. And zapdos.
-Pokemon in the PC could not be withdrew/or whatever/withdrawed. Unless all of the pokemon in my team couldn't learn specific HM when i really need it (e.g surf)

ChiKouu

Froslass Trainer
Years
Username: Chikouu
Game: SoulSilver
Additional rules: N/A

Update 1:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Additional rules: N/A

Update 1:
Spoiler:

Goodluck and really nice team! Just sorry for all the kills and the unimportant caterpie.

ChiKouu

Froslass Trainer
Years
Update 2:
Spoiler:

FrostbitePC

Frostbite
Years
Beat Flannery.
Got an egg.
Hatched the egg. It was a dugtrio.
Beat Norman. Lost my Midna (Nidoqueen).
Caught pokemons at different routes. (Caught bulbasaur, shucke, etc.)
Yep that's just a mini update..

I wanna include an additional rule to make it harder : When your pokemon died, i have to withdraw a pokemon from my PC. I mean, like the first or earliest (e.g So i caught a nosepass, bulbasaur, and a porygon. When one of my pokemon in my party died, i have to deposit my dead pokemon to the grave box or release it, and withdraw nosepass, because i caught that pokemon first than the others)

One more, i'm sorry if you don't understand what i'm typing. I'm terrible at english

FrostbitePC

Frostbite
Years
Your english is great LOLZ.

I can't post updates today, tomorrow expect a huge ass 3-badge proproganda.

Are you being sarcastic? :3
Anyway, will update later, gonna play again.

Progress:
Kunoichi the teddiursa evolved to Ursaring!
Caught Kristoph the Salamence at Mirage Tower
Also, caught Cacturne and Quagsire
A wild roselia killed my krabby :(

My Team
Spoiler:

Grave
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Are you being sarcastic? :3
Anyway, will update later, gonna play again.

Progress:
Kunoichi the teddiursa evolved to Ursaring!
Caught Kristoph the Salamence at Mirage Tower
Also, caught Cacturne and Quagsire
A wild roselia killed my krabby :(

My Team
Spoiler:

Grave
Spoiler:

No i'm not being srcastic, your english is good.

So yep here is the huge update, i'm usually writing and playing at the same time so happy fun time to me!
-Well i fought some trainers and Colress and some more trainers.
-Horny died in a double battle...we'll miss you horny!
-Ezio died while fighting a beautifly with surprisingly good moves.
-I did the join avenue.
-I caught a Hariyama at desert resort,named "Mark Henry".
-I,very carefully,entered relic castle.
-I caught a Tranquill there that now goes by the name "Bird-Y".
-I got to Nimbassa and fought the trainers in the old gym.
-I fought a girl and got on the ferris wheel.

Right now that is all.

Last edited:

FrostbitePC

Frostbite
Years
Progress:
Beat all the members of team aqua at the weather institute.
Got a Sealeo from the scientist.
Met May, battled, she lost (Her Pokemon = Swablu, Latios, Marowak)
Arrived at Fortree.
Caught Ghastly.
Beat Winona (Her Pokemon : Duskull, Donphan, Kecleon, Bellossom)
Switched Dugtrio for Salamence ( No one in my team could learn the HM fly)
Trained Salamence until he's level 30.
Arrived at Mt. Pyre, beat all the team aqua members
Arrived at Lilycove.
Beat May (Her Pokemon: Lanturn, Latios, Ivysaur, and i didn't remember what else)
Beat Tate and Liza. Resulting the death of marvin the level 38 butterfree. R.I.P. :( :(
Tate and Liza were OP, they had Venomoth (w/Psybeam, Stun Spore, Confuse Ray, Sleep Powder), Parasect, etc.
They nearly wiped off all members of my team. Woosh.
Replaced Marvin with Dugtrio.

More Progress:
Kunoichi learned Slash.
Beat all members of team magma at mosdeep.
Dwianna the Slowpoke learned Dive.
Realized something was wrong, went to rustboro.
Claimed my exp.share (just oh my freakin gosh. I got my exp. share when i beat the 7th gym? like really? )

That's all for today, i guess.

Last edited:

ChiKouu

Froslass Trainer
Years
So, err. I seem to accidentally have deleted my file so I will be starting over. I will probably record it this time

Additional rules: Can't use healing items in battle, unless it's in a Rival- Gym Leader- or Team Rocket Admin battle where I'm limited to two items per battle

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
So, err. I seem to accidentally have deleted my file so I will be starting over. I will probably record it this time

Additional rules: Can't use healing items in battle, unless it's in a Rival- Gym Leader- or Team Rocket Admin battle where I'm limited to two items per battle

Sorry about this and harsh rules much?

necrohol

The Brewapprentice
Years
I want to try it!

Username: Necrohol
Game: Emerald (At last, I solved it)
Additional rules: I guess that none.

I'll update as soon as possible!

Edit: Sorry but I really don't know why the randomizer doesn't work on Expert Emerald. I'll be doing an Emerald run then.
Edito numero dos: Welp, I got randomizer to work, so it will be again an Expert Emerald run xD (sorry about it)
Will this be the final edit?: It turns out that I didn't randomized the hack at all, so, welp, I'll be playing it at Emerald T_T.

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Hey guys, im checking on a way to randomize pokemon Sacred gold, so i can have a nicer gameplay, because welp black\white 2 sucks.

But in the meantime, all was left after the Elesa carnage is Axel, and i can't win with 1 pokemon, so i'm out again.

I'll find a way to randomize Sacred Gold or Storm Silver and start again.

Edit:
I found a nice code for randomizing hacks, it doesn't randomize starters or tariner pokemon as far as i know, i'll check more into it.
Edit 2: Yep it doesn't randomize other aspects of the game which pisses me off so i'll do a regular Heartgold.

Edit 3, it's here, Heartgold randomized! Also, as you'll probably see if you check the 1st post, i changed the randomizer download and put in the newer one, so use it.

Last edited:

necrohol

The Brewapprentice
Years
So, I started to play today on my free time at college and I'll try to update as soon as I can.

PART UNO: JC, roll out!
Spoiler:

See you guys around!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Good luck Nerc!
BTW my friend Daixtey may be joining us and signing up later, we are doing a VS (Im doing Haertgold and he'll sign up with Soul Silver shortly)

Spoiler:

Waiting for him to sign up :)

Back