• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Lmao Imma make uberkarp haveuber states of 150 if you guys dnt stop messin with me bro PATJAMMA lol(ps... magikarp is raw.. long live magikarp)

i gotta say that i'm diggin your game, man. the sprites are great and i like the story as well. good luck with it.
Thx man when im done i hope everyone will enjoy it

i made the caterpie and magikarp sprite cuz the game uses them in the original dex (which means aerodactyl will be coming up soon)
Epic magikarp repose man lol better than anything I could have did

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
to tell u da truth, I just made the back. the front is from HG/SS sprite.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
haha. you shouldtell me whot other previous gen. pokemon will be in the pokedex

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
This is going to be better than anything that gamefreak will ever make.... maybe... i need to play Heartgold and see if it meets my expections and if it doesnt then this game will be better!

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
not unless this game gets a dual screen
yea I feel you on that one.

This is going to be better than anything that gamefreak will ever make.... maybe... i need to play Heartgold and see if it meets my expections and if it doesnt then this game will be better!
the thing about fan games is that you can implement your imagination:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
well, my friend is planning on releasing one soon. Ill see if i can get an early version XD

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
hey is mew and mewtwo going to be in this game cuz if they are you should make mew before come mewtwo in the pokedex cuz i think it doesnt make sence to have mewtwo, a clone of mew, come before mew

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
i dunno about that. legendaries are usually only in their region's pokedex

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
mew three the second clone of mew.. bio mechanically engineered to be a weapon of mass destruction by team infinity. and yea it better be a good sprite.whether I am gonna make it available to player i dunno yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back