• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
LOOOLLLL did equinox and that b!itch send you?! hahahahahahah!!! you guys are all like 5 years olds! standing behind those two! hahahahahah!

idiots.

trolling back is no option equinox, i troll back, oh and Pinky$lut? when your getting mad? you sound so calm in that message! ahahahah TOO calm for someone who being told a $lut by equinoc and a drama queen! hahahha! wierdo b!tch, oh and yo real name is Sarah i heard? wow, stupid name, i would commit suicude if i had that name

Maybe if people just stop answering you from now on, you'll get that no one cares what you say about people that isn't true.

So I'm asking nicely leave my friends alone.

Years
You'r telling us. Have u every thought that maybe ur the idiot. That ur gonna die of stupidity. Ur spamming the thread, acting like a 2 year old, and swearing. You'r just trying 2 b cool. JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE SAPPHY ALONE! D:<

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I asked nicely. If you keep doing this all it's gonna get is your posts reported. She's my sister here on PC and if I have to report your posts I will

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Everyone stop replying to his posts as you can see he really has no sense of speaking and manners. He thinks he's all mighty and powerful behind his monitor screen, just ignore him until a mod sees this and he get's banned or something like that. I'm really sorry PinkSapphire that you have been dragged into this, as you can see sometimes people amaze us with their stupidity.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Next time just report the troll and don't respond. You only make it worse by antagonizing them.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi guys. Imma change the subject now, okay xD LET'S PRETEND NOTHING HAPPENED. :)

So, RPers (sorry if this was already asked but whatever I'm bringing it back lol) do you prefer slow-paced RPs or fast-paced RPs? Why?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
do you prefer slow-paced RPs or fast-paced RPs? Why?

I don't really have a preference. If I am to busy (during school) then a slow-paced RP is what I really want to be in. But if I'm not busy (summer break) then I like Fast-Paced Rp's

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Oh wow, looks like I missed a real firestorm... kinda glad now that I had to go take a college placement test this morning. After the long, harsh road my schooling put me on it finally cut me a break XD ... in any case my sympathy goes out to the damaged parties even if they've already healed and moved on.

To answer your question, Meganium, I don't really have a preference. I like it when RP beginnings are fast or throw you into the middle of some action right away because lengthy setups bore me if nothing is really happening and it gets you into your own flow of muse. On the other hand, after the beginning I like things to slow down a little. Getting the beginning over with is fine in my book, but when the GM or the other RP'ers kick everything into high gear when there's still more to a particular plot point it can get annoying if that becomes the norm of the RP.

Right now though, I just hope there will be interesting stuff to RP this weekend... that and maybe some people get the interest to join my own RP; I seem to have very bad luck when I make my own RP for people to join TT w TT

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
FFFUUUUU, argh, this always happens. :< Whenever I'm sleeping all the great RP's get passed and as soon as I wake up nearly all spots are taken if not all of them are taken. FFUU ;;

Just came here to vent. XD; just restating my interest in any journey RP's there may be out there also!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Lol I miss all the fun whilst I'm sleeping. But yes guys, please do remember to report any issues and never feed the fire. Don't know how to report? Just click the little red triangle in the bar above the conflicting post.

Hm... Slow pace is easier to handle but fast paced is more fun... I DON'T EVEN KNOW!!

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
FFFUUUUU, argh, this always happens. :< Whenever I'm sleeping all the great RP's get passed and as soon as I wake up nearly all spots are taken if not all of them are taken. FFUU ;;

Just came here to vent. XD; just restating my interest in any journey RP's there may be out there also!

I can completely relate, for days I'm impatiently awaiting the accepting of my roleplays (patients is not a virtue I can call my own) and the moment I'm happing a game-marathon with my friends is when it happens xD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Right now, slow paced since I'm on work experience for 2 weeks, but nothing too slow, like slug slow, otherwise I'd lose interest. Plus, hopefully my roleplay I'm in speeds up a bit just to kick off, and then continues to become fast in 2 weeks time, when I am on break!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hello everyone. I am here to advertise the RP: Hyrus which is GMed by Raikiri and myself. The IC thread has just now been accepted, but it is not too late to join as either a mercenary or a knight. Check it out if you have the time!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
One RP is quick as usual, two of them are really slow (either inactive GM or waiting for others to just post) and I just got accepted into Pangaea, so I'll be working on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back