• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
Years
Banned for dissing sunflora and acctually having a avy of harley. Im sorry, nobody likes him, not even anyone on the show.

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
Banned for dissing sunflora and acctually having a avy of harley. Im sorry, nobody likes him, not even anyone on the show.

Hey I chose Harley for a avatar because since no one likes him and I don't see anyone have a Harley avatar so I took that risk so I'm diffrent then the other members avatar, oh and Banned for just ONLY sorry for Harley!

*Banned*

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Your banned for trying to be a mod at DP Section!

~Banned~

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
Years
your ava doen't relate to pokemon (neither does mine but I feel like being hypocritical) ~Banned~

edit: Blast Burn sucks and is lol

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
Years
Banned for not going to that thread and posting there and wanting one of the very cool egg moved shellos.

Back