• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Can't say I talk to PC people too much, just you guys and CarefulWetPaint on MAL. Seems the clubs are all on the verge of death and JE is like a graveyard.

Years

Yeah, but the real graveyard on PC is Tabletop Games. I hardly see any active posters there.

I mean, the two boards Digi-kun mods really are the most inactive.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I guess those are very user-specific forums. They don't really get many new visitors. So when the inevitable "ok to hell with this I'm leaving" happen, the places just get emptier.

Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Years

Yeah, and most newbies these days only join for battles/trades or the creative stuff like roleplays, art and hacks.

I had to greet a hell-load of ROM hackers today in NU/W.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

I can't believe that some joined here for ROM Hacking when they don't try to make friends with others when they first join.......

Years

I initially joined for the Pokemon gaming boards, which I am still posting in... despite me branching out into the trivia boards, Pokemon Clubs, Other Voting Polls and New Users/Welcome.

So yeah, call me multi-talented!

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019

I joined for the art boards at first. Now I completely avoid them, and tend to mill around the off topic boards more.

Years

Yeah, and despite having 7 pairs, one of them hasn't been on for a month now, like he's almost forgotten me.

I chatted with him a lot before he went away due to studies.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I have so little friends here :(, considering I didn't join because of hacks, I joined because I joined...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back