• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
Hmm when I click the link it tells me this:

File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.
The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hmm when I click the link it tells me this:

File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.
The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Try again now. I fixed the link

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
i still cant find it ive searched the page like 10 times

The link is under the "Download" heading. Click on the link provided, it will lead you to Mediafire, where the download is located.

I love the game!!! and ZeroNobody, it's under where it says Beta 1 is out. It's a hyperlink to the Mediafire ips file download. it's called BETA 1

Thank you!!! =D

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Hey rockmanmegaman, after I beat that Machoke in the Viridian Gym I left it to see a cut-scene but then nothing happens after that girl went out, it´s stuck.
Can you fix this?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hey rockmanmegaman, after I beat that Machoke in the Viridian Gym I left it to see a cut-scene but then nothing happens after that girl went out, it´s stuck.
Can you fix this?

Ya sure? I just played it, and it continues off fine.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
just played through it, was awesome! only had one problem where if you go into the pokemon fan club before the event the game freezes.

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
just played through it, was awesome! only had one problem where if you go into the pokemon fan club before the event the game freezes.

The same thing happened to me, and I hadn't saved since the Bill/Rattata Event. Oh well, at least I got to play a little longer. So far, my favourite part of the game is the Vermillion City S.S Anne Events :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
I couldn't find bulbasaur (I don't really know much about the manga, so I don't know)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, don't enter the POKEMON FAN CLUB before going in SS ANNE. It will freeze, I'll fix that in the next patch.

Anyway, I've chagned the pallette to give the game more of a wild and dark feel, to reflect on the manga (since the manga is pretty dark, compare to the anime).

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, Fixed several glitches, and tileset glitches. I noticed that most of the glitches occur in VERMILLION City. Anyway, I've added more detail to Poliwhirl underwater arc.

Completely finished the VERMILLION CITY saga. All the loose end is finished. Just added the abandoned Gym arc, now doing the Route 11 Bike contest. I'll will release the next patch after completing Seafoam Isle arc.

How to find the Lake Monster? i cant find it

Oh! Yeah, the Lake Monster Arc actually isn't finished yet. Since you need surf, and you couldn't have gotten it in the game yet. This is the same for the Dojo Brothers arc, and the Love Letter arc. They aren't finished yet. But they would be done by the next patch. The first patch is just to let people have a feel first.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Online now
I didn't go into the club but the game still freezes after the scene in the lab. Just to let u know since some people said don't go in the poke club.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just added the Bike Riding Contest in Route 11, completed with Snorlax event, and several bonus events that are triggered if you have certain POKEMON in your party.

Btw, I heard that some people encounter freezing issue after the lab event where the girl stole the Squirtle, who else encountered that issue? Cuz I don't seem to have this problem, but I need more detail to see where to look, so i can fix it.

I didn't go into the club but the game still freezes after the scene in the lab. Just to let u know since some people said don't go in the poke club.

Don't worry, I've fixed the the freeze fort he 2nd patch. For now, just dont goto the pokemon fan club first, goto SS ANNE first, then goto fan club.

Anyway, you said the game freezes after the scene in the lab. Can you tell me which part, and hwo did it freezes (like is it black screen, or the characters appeared)?

Last edited:
Back