• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's on your walls?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
I mainly have landscape posters (framed in cheap frames from Walmart to make them look like real artwork), as well as some nature photos I took that I framed. I also have a couple of calendars around. Aside from that, I have a few personal memorabilia, and some blank wall space.

Sir Codin

If you guys want some hardcore ****, I have you beat.

I have the most depressing, dark, nihilistic, meaningless thing on my walls right now...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Wall 1: Just a little magnetic message board :p
Wall 2: An Animal Crossing: City Folk poster, a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic poster, and this purple wooden princess crown decoration thing that has my name carved into it
Wall 3: A cork board overflowing with Disney badges, and four trading card binder sheets with Pokemon cards and plushie hang tags in the slots
Wall 4: three Nightmare Before Christmas posters, an Adventure Time poster, two Hello Kitty posters, a Pokemon Soulsilver/Heartgold type advantage sheet thingy, a watercolour collage thing I did a few years ago, pink Christmas lights, and a bunch of clothes on hangers hanging on the pins that keep the posters in place
Wall 5: another My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic poster, a Pokemon Platinum Arceus poster, a Paramore RIOT! poster I made, three drawings I drew, my reservation card from when Pokemon Omega Ruby was released, and another Pokemon hang tag because I ran out of space on wall 3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Back in my old room I had a ton of things on my wall. A Bunch of Pokemon posters, a few other posters, and some other things here and there. I'm in the process of moving now though so now in my room (that I share with my sister) we just have three wallscrolls and a piece of artwork. Two of the wallscrolls and the picture is Tales of Symphonia while the other wallscroll is Tales of the Abyss. Not sure if I'll be hanging anything Pokemon related since this is a room I'm sharing with my sister and well... the Tales of Series is the biggest thing we have a connection with so that takes priority over all my Pokemon crap pft.

Years
I have a poster of the old Quarterback of my local NFL team I'm a fan of, in addition to a pretty cool poster of Superman I have framed on that same wall. I would put some more things up there but I'm not sure what, I would need to go get some more posters and whatnot. x_x

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
I have a bunch of posters of old soviet propaganda that I got from my Russian class a few semesters ago.
It's weird af and it always raises questions.

I love it.

Years
I have two walls dedicated to TV and Movie posters. 1 Wall dedicated to Game posters, and one dedicated towards Music posters. Then the rest of the things on my walls are flags

Yukari

A bunch of Spongebob posters, a bunch of Pokemon posters, two Super Mario bros. posters, and an Attack on Titan poster.

I want to put up more posters but I don't really have any more room on my walls. x:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I don't have any posters or paintings, but I do have on my wall two wall stickers of orange and white flowers on green stalks to decorate an otherwise empty orange wall.

Spoiler:

Cropped the picture from a larger one just to emphasise the flowers.

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
Years
At the moment, I have various Math flashcards taped on the walls around my bed, just so I see them first thing in the morning. I do this all the time when exams are coming up.

I also have some posters hung up here and there; two Pokemon (OR/AS poster with Primal Groudon and Kyogre, and a poster with the Creation Trio + Arceus) and one Star Wars.

Back