• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2016
Hi, I've been Nuzlocking this game and just obtained the 7th Badge, and loving it so far! However, there are three questions I need answered:

1) Is there any way to fix the game's inability to save normally, or the crashing at the title screen? (I've been doing fine with Save States, but I'll need to fix those when I finish the League)
2) Quite a few items (I'm assuming any with custom sprites) crash the game when selected in the Items menu. So far, this has included Pokeblocks, several Key items, and Ice Cream in the main Item menu. Can this be fixed at all?
3) Can Vapeareon or Reginger actually learn any moves of their respective types? If so, where/when can I expect them?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
i've tried playing the game but i can't get passed the initial copyright stuff. after that it's black screen

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Is this game fun?

Personally i think the games amazing still need to push through game but from what everyone says here its very positive but it all comes down to what you think of game id say give it a try if you like continue playing if not try somethink different i hope this helps and have an awesome day

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
so i'm playing this on VBA for now, but if i try to play it on my TTDS with Acekard RPG, i get a black screen + some buzzing sounds after it shows the 'Nintendo' screen. any way to fix this? i'm using my 3-in-1, which usually works, but it's not working here. i REALLY want to play this on my DS Lite, too. please help! i tried converting the SAV file from VBA to my TTDS, and the file is smaller than my other GBA sav files. i don't know why. what's odd is the hack works fine on VBA. it's only my DS that it freezes.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
Hi! Where can I contact the creator of Pokemon Sweet Version? I'm something to propose to him/her. ;)

EDIT : Forgot my message, I sent you a private message, Ephraim. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
Umm, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be, but on apple road, I encountered a normal kirlia (caught it), an its a flying type, with the ability levitate, lvl.3(obviously because it was in a low level area) and the attacks it knew were confection, teleport, double team, and magical mint. Is there a reason for it being there? I checked the cookbook and it isn't in it...

EDIT -- After some running around, I also ran into a non-sweet nincada and snubble, but didn't catch them...

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
That's strange. I don't know why that would happen unless I didn't account for something Fire Red does? Do you know if those appear in those areas in the original game?

Back