• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

I got 1 infraction from a rude forum thread of "Pokemon Bestiality". I'm not targetting people anymore. And I'm writing a story of a lonely girl that left her childhood doll that will seek to get her master back.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I got 1 infraction from a rude forum thread of "Pokemon Bestiality". I'm not targetting people anymore. And I'm writing a story of a lonely girl that left her childhood doll that will seek to get her master back.

You must link me to this thread.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

I feel like the oldest one here right now.

Anyways, I just realized that the reason I as feeling strange today was because I was feeling sick. I couldn't pinpoint why I felt strange until I started to feel a tad nautious a while ago. I'm going to go drink some water and lie down. I didn't get much sleep last night either because I stayed up late reading Encyclopedia Dramatica. Why do I punish myself so? I don't know.

Years

Anyways, I got another 3 point infraction for censor bypassing. I just wrote down something quick for the handwriting thread and it happened to contain a swear word. Mods are so ****ing trigger happy. Nope, we can't just ask her to manually censor it in paint for about 5 seconds, we have to give her this huge unexpirable infraction for it. *sigh*

This is why Ever Grande is a great place, they tone down less on their censors.

They even have a thread where you can spam all you like!

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Got up a few hours ago and was actually somewhat happy. Now I'm suddenly pissed off because of how tired I am. Going to bed. 'night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back