• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
$_1.JPG

Wondering how much an ungraded 1st Edition Dragonair would be described as in mint to gem mint condition.

Thanks

I believe its worth 15-20 depending on condition. However, some on ebay have gone for $25 dollars

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
Yesterday I've found my card collection. I'd like to know if I've any rare/valuable card there. Any of you can tell me that? I've posted pics of all cards in flickr, but I can't post the link here yet.
I've some 1st editions(in english and in portuguese), dunno if that's valuable tho.
Anyhow, the pics are at flickr.com. Just get into the main page and place it in the end of the link: /photos/98899941@N02/

Thanks guys! ^^

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yesterday I've found my card collection. I'd like to know if I've any rare/valuable card there. Any of you can tell me that? I've posted pics of all cards in flickr, but I can't post the link here yet.
I've some 1st editions(in english and in portuguese), dunno if that's valuable tho.
Anyhow, the pics are at flickr.com. Just get into the main page and place it in the end of the link: /photos/98899941@N02/

Thanks guys! ^^

the three cards that I saw via a quick glance that may be worth money are

The gengar: anywhere from 2-5 dollars depending on condition

Sabrina's gengar (1st edition): anywhere from 5 - 12 depending on condition

Holo Suicune: anywhere from 5 - 10 dollars depending on condition

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
the three cards that I saw via a quick glance that may be worth money are

The gengar: anywhere from 2-5 dollars depending on condition

Sabrina's gengar (1st edition): anywhere from 5 - 12 depending on condition

Holo Suicune: anywhere from 5 - 10 dollars depending on condition
Oh, sweet! I'm won't sell none, just wanna know if there is something valuable. Thanks!
Next week I'll buy a lot with 1500 cards, maybe I can get some valuable card in that.

I'm asking about proces cuz' I've been away from pokemon TCG for over 12 years.

Other question: cards in portuguese worth less than cards in english?

Thanks! ^^

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Hi there!

Found some ol Pokemon cards i have still in perfect condition. Wondering how much they're worth:

Hi there!

Found some ol Pokemon cards i have still in perfect condition. Wondering how much they're worth:

i58.tinypic.com/1giusk.jpg (Series 2 Foil Wigglytuff from 1st Gen Pokemon cards)

i57.tinypic.com/20krrfa.jpg (Japanese Foil Lugia)

i62.tinypic.com/15gb4w6.jpg (Foil Nidoqueen from 1st Gen Pokemon cards)

i61.tinypic.com/2zg96o3.jpg (Foil Ditto from Fossil Pokemon cards)

Thanks!

Years
I have a Kabuto card from the Fossil set 50/62 but the whole card is holographic. I'm not sure how to attach a photo of it but do you think it's real?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
Just dug up my old collection from years ago, I have a foil Poliwrath 13/102, also a foil Gastly 33/62, but it's a different color on the backing, so i am fairly certain that's a fake.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
so what would be the value of a Holo, first edition, prerelease, Aerodactyl 1/62 from the fossil collection in nm/m condition?

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
so what would be the value of a Holo, first edition, prerelease, Aerodactyl 1/62 from the fossil collection in nm/m condition?

about 8.99
you know you can just type that up on google and you will find the result

Years
about 8.99
you know you can just type that up on google and you will find the result

The problem is, some people who are selling the cards don't know what the actual going rate is and instead of doing price research, they just guess and put some obscene price.

For me, completed listings on eBay is the only way to go simply because, well, it's what people are actually buying them for.

Years
eBay say,s a card I have two copies of, is valued around $30$. Mega Charizard (X). Is it in reality that rare a card? I'd like to think there are idiots on eBay but...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
eBay say,s a card I have two copies of, is valued around $30$. Mega Charizard (X). Is it in reality that rare a card? I'd like to think there are idiots on eBay but...

I would say anywhere from 20-50 depending on which one you have.

There are three different versions and each has a varying price, ebay bids are all over the place

Years
Though not trading cards, is there any value to loose characters from the Trading Figure Game? Have Groudon, Kyogre, Pikachu, Eevee, Abra. Might still have Starly.

(R.I.P TFG)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Though not trading cards, is there any value to loose characters from the Trading Figure Game? Have Groudon, Kyogre, Pikachu, Eevee, Abra. Might still have Starly.

(R.I.P TFG)

They may have some value, as Im sure someone is probably collecting them :P

But I don't know how much they would be worth

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
I have a torterra error card and I was wondering how much it would be worth. This is it, http: //i.imgur.com/II2p5gr .jpg The error is in the pokemon card description.

(delete the spaces on link)

Thanks.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
Hi I'm new to this i was wondering if i could get a price on a set of pikachu cards i have.
Theyre all promo(non foil promo) and they all have a gold foil pikachu tail on the left hand side under the picture.
This is a set of nine that i got when I was a child at an event but for some reason I cant find anything about them.
These cards are all In different languages the cards are as follows :
- pikachu surfeur
- ________'s pikachu
- pikachu it has a rarity of 4 and the ablilities are opnieuw opladen and bliksemstraal
- pikachu it has a rarity of 1 and the abilities are rosnadura and trovoada de choque
- pikachu it has a rarity of 26 and the abilities are aranazo and rayo
- pikachu it has a rarity of 27 and the abilities are tuonoshock and agilita
- fliegendes pikachu it has a rarity of 25 and the abilities are donnerschock and fliegen

two cards do not have a promo on it they are in Chinese and Korean i believe but i could be mistaken.
the Chinese one has a rarity of 60/64 and has a venasaur flower on the right side underneath the picture.
the Korean one has a rarity of 58/102 and im afraid i cant read any of the other texts but the abilities do 10 and 30 respectively. It has 40HP

the image can be found below
imgur.com/5jUzkXX

yours kindly,
Dylan

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Sooper Dooper important question! Fossil Kangaskan, but no fossil insignia. Flawless. Looks like a base set if one wasn't aware. So how much is a misprinted error Kangaskan? I did my own preliminary searches but I couldn't find anything.

Edit: Same with fossil Snorlax. No fossil insignia. (I should really go through my collection, someday.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back