• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Garry's Mod Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braxien

Banned
Years
store_061.jpg

* * * * * * * *​

Introduction

Hello everyone! This is Braxien here with a Pokémon Challenge based on the Steam phenomenon, Garry's Mod. I am a new player to the game itself, considering I only bought it last Friday, but I have already had 37 hours of play, comparing to my Pokémon dedication. I decided it would be an interesting Challenge if I were to merge the two together. If you're a player of the game, I hope you will enjoy this Challenge as much as you enjoy the game itself. If not, I hope this introduces you to the game and maybe even persuaded you to have a look at it. Of course, this isn't an advertisement for Garry's Mod, so let's move on!

Rules

1. You may choose one of the 4 available 'game modes'. The sections below will show you which Pokémon types are available for each game mode.
2. You are required to use all 4 types, or 5 if you're playing an easy mode in your game mode, meaning that only 4/5 Pokémon are allowed in your Party.
3. You may not use any reviving or healing items in battle.
4. The game ends when you have defeated the Champion, or if playing GSC or HGSS, when you have defeated Red.
5. Hacking/trading is not allowed. Any Pokémon you use should be catchable within the storyline of the game.
6. Hidden Machine Slaves are allowed, as long as they are not used in battle.
7. To make sure that you have thoroughly read this rules, please post 'Braixen is the best Pokémon!' on your application.

The Game Modes

Spoiler:

Sign-Up Sheet

tPC Username:
Game:
Mode of Choice:

Spoiler:

Challengers

Spoiler:

Champions

Spoiler:

Thank you for reading. Please remember to post updates as regularly as possible and enjoy the Challenge!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back