• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

Great! You listened to me and change the position of the text!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
7/10.

The quality...perfect...but random theme.

EDIT: Wait, after all that construction of your Signature I'm gonna give you a 9/10.

EDIT 2: It's not THAT random. It's 25% random for me. 10/10. for great quality and hard work ;)

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
6.5/10.

I don't really like Poison Ivy xD. Liljz, I used to love your old theme of the Pikachu from SSBM. Put it! :D

Years
5.5/10

Why did you ditch your Red theme? That looked good on you. Problems I have with this one: Sig is too flashy and bright, avatar is too small and contrast-y. Not sure if they even match because the guy in the sig is too small to make out.

Dammit, you changed it. Well, you changed, so I'll deliver.

8/10
Sorry, not making it to the 9 or 10 for several reasons. First up, the avatar and sig don't match. I mean, sure, one of them is Red and the other is also Red, but come on, the avatar is 3D and the sig is (I think) traditional art. The avatar has the game Red and the sig has Manga Red (even though with that team he's SUPPOSED to be the HGSS Red but his hat says otherwise) Hell, even if the one in the avatar had a Pikachu instead of Charizard, could have gotten you a point. Another issue is that the sig says, and I quote, "I'm not the best. I already am." That doesn't make enough sense.

Last edited:
Back