• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
anyone want to battle? i can do flat or unrestricted, just tell me beforehand so i can change my team accordingly

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
ugh i think i'd rather do flat battles for right now, since none of my ubers are really ubers... so yeah flat battle 3v3 my fc is in my sig

vrock03

Just Getting Started
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2013
anyone out there want a quick 6 on 6 battle?

Last edited:

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Never battled online before. Anyone wanna be my first? Currently playing white. Team of six levels 60-65. Let me know.

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
Years
Hey anyone want to battle on PO?

My trainer name is Gamefreak Will, and I usally battle on the PC server.

It will be mixed tier.

EPikachu

ROBLOX Elite Four #3
Years
Can i get a battle Im bored. i think thats how you post here :x
Im only battling on Black And WHite and my FC is in my sig.
Lv 100 No Ubers and basic clauses
PM me

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
Does anyone want to have a 5th Gen battle?
My FC is in my sig. PM me if you want a battle.
Standard clauses, no ubers, yeah.

Years
Looking for a quick battle in the 4th gen. Its 4 vs 4. I just wanted to tested one pokemon. Add me with the hg version. Pm me your friend code.

Nilz

renegade of funk.
Years
Looking for more 5th gen battles, accepting anyone. Post on my wall and I'll get to you as quickly as possible.

Arithmetician

Ashley Fanatic!
Years
Looking for someone to battle in 4th gen. I'd like to test this team I have. Post a message on my wall if you'd like to fight. I can only be on here 2 hours though.

I'm be in Heart Gold, and my FC is 2623 3011 5675

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back