• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: [Pkmn Em Hack]Pokemon Eissturm (Icestorm)

What do you think about this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
This is one cool hack. I like the title a lot, and the snow adds a nice effect, but can you catch Hoenn pokemon in it?

Cherrim

Winter Johto! Yay, looks really great! But, as many others I really hope this gets translated into English... Keep it up!

Belka_Boy

Hack Supporter.
Years
Looks good. Just one question, can you walk across the frozen water or do you have to use surf? This question may sound kind of stupid, but i'm just wondering.

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Update: 17.08.2007

Hi guys,

today, we're proudly presenting one of the most important features of "Pokémon IceStorm". But at first, a little summary of the last days.
I visited MX two days ago in order to continue my work on pokemon IceStorm. We both hacked nearly 14 hours and I completed two of the most difficult maps while MX was writing some fancy ASM routines.

Here are my 2 Maps:

Dukatia City:
Dukatia_City.png

Oliviana City:
Oliviana_City.png

"It's interesting what could be done with just 234 Bytes. Yes, you aren't dreaming...
The Day/Night-System returns! And it's better than ever!
"

_______________Day__________________________________Night______________

Tag_01.png
-
Nacht_01.png

Tag_02.png
-
Nacht_02.png

Tag_03.png
-
Nacht_03.png

Tag_04.png
-
Nacht_04.png

Tag_05.png
-
Nacht_05.png

I hope, you like your work^^. Please tell us, what you think about it

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Haha... Mastermind_X showed me of this palette change for the day/night system on Ruby some time ago, but now I see he did it for Emerald also... cool ;)

Well, enjoy it, and now you'll have to take advantage of the real time clock for all the events... I'm jealous... >.<

Good job, people!

Mastermind_X

ASM-Hacker
Years
Uhm. The Realtimeclock was it why Tutti started over again with a new ROM, namely the Emerald-ROM.
Now, we're close in copying GS 1:1 ...

@ zel: I thought about my theory and I found a one, slightly easier.

Last edited:

Tutti

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Update: 17.08.2007, 15:41

Here are some new screnns of Pokemon Eissturm:
Pokemon%20Eissturm%20(16.08.07)_01.png
Pokemon%20Eissturm%20(16.08.07)_02.png
Pokemon%20Eissturm%20(16.08.07)_03.png

Pokemon%20Eissturm%20(16.08.07)_04.png
Pokemon%20Eissturm%20(16.08.07)_05.png
Pokemon%20Eissturm%20(16.08.07)_06.png

Pokemon%20Eissturm%20(16.08.07)_07.png
Pokemon%20Eissturm%20(16.08.07)_08.png
Pokemon%20Eissturm%20(16.08.07)_09.png

Pokemon%20Eissturm%20(16.08.07)_10.png
Pokemon%20Eissturm%20(16.08.07)_12.png

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2012
Wow, this game looks really amazing^^ I am from Germany, too =)

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
Tutti, you and Mastermind_X have done amazing work, I also noticed he'd figured out the shiny code, so does that mean you'll have shiny events, including a certain popular Jhoto one?

Tutti

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Awesome Tutti, what's about Morning Time, and are you able to change the Pokemon for each daytime?
We'll try to do that

Nice gold/silver remake, not bad. Got any plans for new rivals?
At the moment, there are ne plans for ne rivals.

Tutti, you and Mastermind_X have done amazing work, I also noticed he'd figured out the shiny code, so does that mean you'll have shiny events, including a certain popular Jhoto one?
The Shinycode was written for the Garados in the game. But if we use that code for another event, you'll see it then^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back