• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Nintendo Direct April

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
So Shizui has 3 Pokémon on his team! Homika's definitely before him now, like I speculated. This makes me happy!

But anyway great trailer even if we've seen most of it. :> Just gives us more to think about, even.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
You can watch the new trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo7hUxQ0F04

Really cool stuff! I agree that it didn't really show much new stuff, but the footage was different for the most part I guess. It was still epic!

One thing that interested me though.. I wonder where this is?

OMzwA.png

On the new map there is a new area next to the Ferris wheel in Nimbasa City. This could be it.

I really like Shizui's opening animation from the video. I can't wait to see the other Gym Leader's in the game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
So Shizui has 3 Pokémon on his team! Homika's definitely before him now, like I speculated. This makes me happy!

But anyway great trailer even if we've seen most of it. :> Just gives us more to think about, even.

Well I've been thinking as to HOW that must mean he's after her. o-o
I mean, every Gym leader after Lenora had three Pokemon.

Also, the revealed animation for Shizui's animation was epiiiic. <333
I'm excited to see they showed more theaters and whatnot. Looks like a big televised arena!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

I'm excited to see they showed more theaters and whatnot. Looks like a big televised arena!

Homika only has 2 so since Shizui has three he's after her.

Also thanks to this we now know one of the 3DS features that are compatible with the B2W2 games. They did say they were compatible which hasn't been listed on any other DS game released after the 3DS's release. At least I haven't seen anything like that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
^Oh, right. :'D

I find it kind of cool that you can transfer Pokemon from one of the downloadable games to Black 2 and White 2. It almost makes me wanna get a 3DS. But that's a feature I would never use (cuz it messes with my eyes) and that's too much money I'm willing to spend. But, the main games themselves work on a DSi, so I'm good.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020

durrp

Agreeing with MRAS though, even with the little info we get and the short clips we see, it gets me pretty excited to find out what will follow up with these news.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

durrp

Agreeing with MRAS though, even with the little info we get and the short clips we see, it gets me pretty excited to find out what will follow up with these news.

Yeah I know. Hur durr. I got it. >>"
WELL, IN MY DEFENSE, YA NEVER KNOW FOR SURE.

But yes, I can't wait to see what else they reveal. I can't wait until it's ALL revealed. I'm psyched. Beyond psyched. They need to come out with more info, now. Now I can't wait to see all of the other animation, more info about the robot Tyranitar, and where the giant market place is. 8D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
has anyone notice the grass sceene thing with what looks like mincinno in it
Yep, but we're unsure why it's there. :[ All of what we've been shown from that scene is just walking up towards the Minccino. I wish this trailer gave us a bit more, but oh well!

Back