• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
Okay. Previous times this posted twice so i just deleted em'. Hope this works.

Dear Anon,

You loved me like a brother, and squashed the love when one comment- one bull s*** comment that cost me everything.
We now only talk when in need- needing a pencil, or to move. The comment wasnt meant to hurt you, i meant to help you. Show you I still cared enough to keep track of your drama you have hurt over. A comment said so little, yet caused so much. I loved you, in more ways than just a friend or a sister, i loved you for someone who i could trust.
I wanted to do things with you, go places, hell, i didnt even like you- i longed to have my frist kiss with you. Not to be romantic, but for it to mean something and be with someone i truly love.
Now, you remain just a normal aquatiance, no, not that- just a face.
One of the man faces sadly forgoten, in a comment that was only meant to help.
-----
Sorry about the minor swearing- i just got into it i couldnt help but use some maybe needed language to fit my rage.
This girl and I- our status remains, but we seem to be going back to friends, but not how we used to be.
Thank you OP- this helped. :)

Okay. Previous times this posted twice so i just deleted em'. Hope this works.

Dear Anon,

You loved me like a brother, and squashed the love when one comment- one bull s*** comment that cost me everything.
We now only talk when in need- needing a pencil, or to move. The comment wasnt meant to hurt you, i meant to help you. Show you I still cared enough to keep track of your drama you have hurt over. A comment said so little, yet caused so much. I loved you, in more ways than just a friend or a sister, i loved you for someone who i could trust.
I wanted to do things with you, go places, hell, i didnt even like you- i longed to have my frist kiss with you. Not to be romantic, but for it to mean something and be with someone i truly love.
Now, you remain just a normal aquatiance, no, not that- just a face.
One of the man faces sadly forgoten, in a comment that was only meant to help.
-----
Sorry about the minor swearing- i just got into it i couldnt help but use some maybe needed language to fit my rage.
This girl and I- our status remains, but we seem to be going back to friends, but not how we used to be.
Thank you OP- this helped. :)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

In case you're wondering, I'm secretly formulating a good plan to get me out of this town. Where would I go? That's none of your business. I believe I've reached a good age to start a life of my own. I'm done being the under-appreciated person. I deserve more than smack.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Something I had to get out. It's not so anonymous, I guess, but without having anyone to really to say this too, I decided to turn to this thread. So yeah.

Dear anonymous,

I wonder what'd happen if I went ahead and met you. I don't know if that'll actually happen anytime soon, given that I'm kind of being disallowed to, understandably. I won't lie, though, I've had the temptation to disobey what I've been told simply to be able to have a chance to talk to you. No, not as your daughter's boyfriend. I want to talk to you man to man. What happened this weekend is something that's gripped me pretty tightly. And I'm barely even directly involved, aside from that phone call you apparently threatened to have with my number on your daughter's phone. That probably wouldn't have ended well at, but it didn't happen. Whatever.

My point is, well, I know you're her father. By nature, you have control over her life. I understand that. But take a look at who your daughter is. She's lost her mother. Her baby brother isn't even in the country. All she has left is you. And all you have left is her. You two depend on each other, and that's just where life has put you. I can understand that you're tempted to be extra careful with your only daughter. But please, try to understand that your daughter is slowly growing up. She'll soon be an adult, legally. I don't think that really means anything to parents, and it technically shouldn't. She's still your daughter. But she's also becoming someone who is capable of looking after herself, or nearly at that stage.

I'm not saying all this so that you'll be okay with her dating me. If anything, that would be a splendid bonus. No, I'm saying all this to try to make you see that your daughter is has grown up. She's extremely intelligent, and she's responsible. Sure, she's made a mistake in the past. But don't we all? What I'm asking of you is to let your daughter spread her wings, to be free. Not free to the point where she flies away into the sunset, the last glimpse of her you'll ever see. No, I mean free as in given the chance to hang around, be more social and given a chance to have fun, with the knowledge that her dad approves.

I grew up similar to your daughter. My parents kept me inside, created strict curfews that they dared me to break. For a long time, I bowed my head, and listened. Then, at one point, I did something that I'm not proud of. I rebelled. I went against my parents' rules, hurt them, disobeyed them. Do I regret it? Honestly, no. Perhaps it's because right now, I'm living with the fact that they've come to understand what I want, and that understanding between us makes me feel a lot better. But the stage between obedience and freedom was one filled with a lot of regret and shame. I don't regret it, but it's something I'll never really be happy to have put my parents through.

I told your daughter to do the same thing, as an option. She curtly said that she would not. I never pushed her to do it again. Believe me, I'd love her to be able to do that, to achieve what I achieved. But that's me being selfish. And that's not what I'm prioritizing. The reason I don't ever push it is, well, a few reasons really. One is the fact that it's only you two. Bad interaction between the two people who depend on one another will only lead to someone's downfall. Possibly both people's, which I feel in this case it will, and that certainly isn't something I want.

The main reason, though, that I don't want her to do that is because your daughter is a good child. And that isn't something I want her to change. The fact that she gives a damn so much about you is something that I wish I'd realized, and the fact that she won't speak out is, in my opinion, admirable. I guess that's one of the reasons she's so special.

The main point behind all of this is that I want you to realize that your daughter is amazing. Not just as a daughter, not just as a girlfriend, but as a person. She's someone that deserves to see more of the world, and I'm speaking to you in order for you to possibly give her that opportunity. If it means breaking up with her, just to give her the chance to spread her wings, I would. In a heartbeat. She'd probably hate me for it, but a person like her deserves so much. I want you to realize that.

I don't know if I'll ever have the chance to say these words to you, ever. Or if I'll ever get the chance to meet you. You probably hate my guts at this point, too, since I'm the dude your daughter's dating. But I'm saying all this as a witness to her life, and someone who's gotten to understand what goes on in her head.

You're lucky to have someone like her in your life. I know I am.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon...
Actually, I don't want to be sad anymore despite of what happened, but still I want to take some break...

Last edited:
Years
Dear Anon

Well now what? Where do I go from here? What am I supposed to do?

You want to move on from this and get on with your life, and I respect that. I understand that. Hell, a part of me wants that for you because I want to see you happy. But where does that leave me?

I've risked everything for you, I've very nearly lost my family for you, I have fought so hard for what we had, I let you let me believe that you wanted it back as badly as I do and now you're moving on? I don't hold any ill-will towards you, like I have said so many time your happiness is my top priority, but what about me?

Things will be easy for you, you still have me at your beck and call, I will always be there for you and your life is just going to fall nicely back on track but mine is in shambles. I'm glad that we had our time together and that we are still going to be good friends, but there won't be a day I don't want what we had back and I just don't know what to do any more.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Stop it. Just....stop it. I cannot take it anymore. I can't believe you're making me feel this way. I can't believe you're making me suffer. I can't believe you're the reason why I'm stressing out for no reason, making me anxious for no reason. Why? What did I ever do to you?

Maybe there is a reason why. Our friendship right now? Fragile. On the verge of breaking like shattered glass. Or at least...that's how I think it is. But you? Nooooooooombre, you act like I'm your most amazing friend yet we haven't made the god damn effort to fix it up. I've been trying to make the effort to do so for weeks now, and you're not going at 100%. A friendship does not work when it's not at 100%, so what are the options now? Should we just move on, or just talk as if we're acquaintances...but I refuse to do the latter.

I've been doing so well before. Now I'm just on the verge of breaking down. I lost you once. If I lose you again, then au revoir. I'm saving this space you left behind in my heart for someone else...oh wait, screw that.

I'm done. I'm literally done. I'm moving on. Ya estuvo bueno.

xoxoxoxo

~Megan

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

Please **** off. It's my future, let ME deal with it. And don't you ****ing dare change how things work, not this late into the game. Cause if you do, you're nothing but a dirty liar.

Years
Dear Anon,

Well, I'm going to call you Anon since I don't know what your real name is and I assume it's not the name of your character in White 2, which I purchased second hand at a CEX this morning. Anyway, when I came home after buying White 2, I did consider the possibility that there could be an old save on my purchase. After all, CEX usually don't check them or at least don't remove them.

In any case, booting up the game, it showed me your complete save with eight badges and 406 Pokémon seen. I thought this was pretty amazing, but then I found out you also had three out of four legendaries from the Swords of Justice, plus a whole bunch of other Pokémon I was interested in catching/transferring at the official opening of the Pokémon Bank.

Anon, the reason I'm writing to you now is because you saved me a ton of work. I don't know why you sold your game. Maybe you were just done with it, over it, whatever you wish to call it. Maybe you were short on cash. Maybe it wasn't even you who got rid of it. The amount of online posts about people having their stuff wrecked or sold off by angry significant others is frankly a bit frightening. If the latter happened to you, I am deeply sorry.

However, I wanted you to know, since there is a slim chance you may be on here, that your save is in good hands and that all 74 hours you invested in this game are immensely appreciated.

Have a nice weekend,
Sal

Last edited:
Years
Dear anonymous,

Why would you prohibit me from shopping with y'all, especially today? It's not like I don't even have the slightest idea on what I want for Christmas yet, so I think it should be fine for me to go out shopping with y'all.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear Anon,

Why do you take that every single small thing I do;such as how I style my hair or how I take pictures often, and make it seem like it's a such a big deal? Are you documenting everything I do in my life or something? It's fine to not like my clothes or hair, but to tell me that everyday or every several hours is annoying and rude. You really need to grow up.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Dear anon

Stop texting me, I really don't want to talk to people every five minutes of the day and I understand you are bored but I want to do things its annoying please stop. I boot a chat everynow and then but not every five minutes I have places to be not sitting in a McDonalds leeching off their slow ass internet. If you could kindly stop texting me that'd be great I have a book to read and I want to read it not have to check every 5 minutes for the text you've sent me that is really not necessary. Talk to your other friends I live an hour ahead of you so texting me at 9 in the night is not fun.

Years
Dear Anon,

It was nice to meet you tonight, I want you to know that just because our emotional mentality is completely opposite, back to front and flipped upside down, doesn't mean we aren't capable of surviving in a relationship. In fact I think it's the perfect reason to why we are so compatible. Too bad I can't tell you to lose the boyfriend hey.
Your glasses are a major turn on by the way.
Hopefully I see you again.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon

I just want our interactions to be as easy and comfortable as they used to be. What changed? I still don't understand.

It's been over a year, hasn't it?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon,
I don't want to treat you like my enemy, but I was not feeling good when I try to talk to you... I do wish we can talk as friends once again.

Years
Dear Anon,

I thought it was over this summer. I really thought I had moved on. But how can it be over with a personality like yours? You've pulled me back into this nightmare without even knowing it. I need you to know. This time around it's all or nothing. I only have a few more months to start this, so it's now or never. So here we go, then. Round 2.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Dear AN,

Stop making fun of me. You continue because I just let it pass because you're just a young kid who thinks he's all that. But you don't know me at all. If I start replying to you, I'll completely turn the tables around and I'll be the one making fun of you. I don't wanna do so, so don't push me.

TY

Will you please shut up? Im sick of your constant bragging about being more skilled than me at a stupid game i havent played in ages. Besides that game takes no skill at all...

Years
Dear anonymous,

I'm tired of cleaning up after you. If you make a mess, you should be the one to clean it up.

Dear anonymous,

Please don't even bother to challenge my knowledge on computers and technology. I know that your connection is faster if you download large things over direct connection instead of wifi, but please let me do things my way. I don't need your help all the time with certain things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back