The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Research & Development

Notices

Research & Development Got a well-founded knack with ROM hacking? Love reverse-engineering the Pokémon games? Or perhaps you love your assembly language. This is the spot for polling and gathering your ideas, and then implementing them! Share your hypothesis, get ideas from others, and collaborate to create!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 8th, 2014, 12:40 PM
gogojjtech

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitelaserkhalif View Post
Yes, that's great.By the way The City which has lot of slowpokes around it is AZALEA TOWN.
Hehe
Thanks, but that was fixed a while ago :D
The SoulSilver Music Patch - The Black Music Patch - Mega-Huge Sappy Tutorial - Time-Based Events - Yet Another Sprite Resource
­
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
­

Join me in the chat! Get help or just talk, I really don't care :D | Click here: http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?c...omhacking,GoGo
Old February 7th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Poke_Spirit

Very nice from you!, well I think you should make BW music for gba since it has the best pokemon soundtrack so far.
Old February 7th, 2014, 12:17 PM
gogojjtech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke_Spirit View Post
Very nice from you!, well I think you should make BW music for gba since it has the best pokemon soundtrack so far.
It's really not the best but way ahead of you: http://www.romhack.me/black-patch
The SoulSilver Music Patch - The Black Music Patch - Mega-Huge Sappy Tutorial - Time-Based Events - Yet Another Sprite Resource
­
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
­

Join me in the chat! Get help or just talk, I really don't care :D | Click here: http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?c...omhacking,GoGo
Old February 8th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Poke_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogojjtech View Post
It's really not the best but way ahead of you: http://www.romhack.me/black-patch
Great!, I'm looking forward to it.
Old February 12th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Ksiazek Bartlomiej
Rejishan awake...

Nature: Hardy
But where is Download Link for BW patch? I like them. And it can be good base for making great music.
- During Centuries... Whole worlds try keep in survive... Beafore the space start existing... In chaos eye appeared two eggs... One of mighty pokemon Arceus... Secound with less known Rejishan... Those two pokemon start build their worlds in other warps... Rejishan lose him mission... And undone world named now was TORN WORLD where now live Giratina... Arceus create world with Pokemons where live everywhere alongside with humans... What do Arceus after fail of Rejishan? He give him able to live in him world... But Rejishan want create something which been himself... And from biggest dessert upper than Unova Region start creating new region... This region is Thonsu... New species of Pokemons start locate at their region... Arceus fell angry... But forgive Rejishan and make with him friendship... But now... Is no one know... Rejishan hide in human body... Human name of Thonsu Creator is Sir Allan Newlight... - MYTH ABOUT REJISHAN (Pokemon Dirty Sun plot)

MY MUSIC SHOP - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296954
Old February 12th, 2014, 12:13 PM
gogojjtech

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogojjtech View Post
I just posted the link
­
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
­

Old February 12th, 2014, 12:48 PM
Ksiazek Bartlomiej
Rejishan awake...

Nature: Hardy
But there is not download link for it. Can you share it with me? I try make Pokemon XY Demake for GBA. So the Instrument from BW is much close for XY set.
- During Centuries... Whole worlds try keep in survive... Beafore the space start existing... In chaos eye appeared two eggs... One of mighty pokemon Arceus... Secound with less known Rejishan... Those two pokemon start build their worlds in other warps... Rejishan lose him mission... And undone world named now was TORN WORLD where now live Giratina... Arceus create world with Pokemons where live everywhere alongside with humans... What do Arceus after fail of Rejishan? He give him able to live in him world... But Rejishan want create something which been himself... And from biggest dessert upper than Unova Region start creating new region... This region is Thonsu... New species of Pokemons start locate at their region... Arceus fell angry... But forgive Rejishan and make with him friendship... But now... Is no one know... Rejishan hide in human body... Human name of Thonsu Creator is Sir Allan Newlight... - MYTH ABOUT REJISHAN (Pokemon Dirty Sun plot)

MY MUSIC SHOP - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296954
Old February 12th, 2014, 12:49 PM
gogojjtech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksiazek Bartlomiej View Post
But there is not download link for it. Can you share it with me? I try make Pokemon XY Demake for GBA. So the Instrument from BW is much close for XY set.
It's not ready yet for release to anyone. There are only a few songs in it, since the instruments take up lots of time and space.
­
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
­

Old 1 Week Ago, 07:09 AM
Durkadurk
Former lurker

Nature: Serious
A big thanks for this. ☺

The journey of Red in HGSS
Old 1 Week Ago, 11:48 AM
gogojjtech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durkadurk View Post
A big thanks for this. ☺
lol no problem at all
:D
­
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
Pokémon Platinum Red
Pokémon Platinum Blue
­

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links