• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Huh. Well I don't swear too much. I'm just in cuss mode right now. I do swear a lot more IRL though. I am proficient in cussing and swearing. A fluent speaker of the cuss language.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
442.Yup as Venny said

that and sowwy venny san but we are rivals here ..i'll try my best to ninja you more! lol

Umm,you don't need to cuss,Ice...why do you need cussing anyway?

Ice Car

Banned
Years

At least the number is rising now.

I'm going to stay right the **** here as long as ****ing possible to keep the number from dropping.

Okay, now I'm just swearing for the sake of swearing, I should stop.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

I cuss like a Welshman irl, it's very rare that I don't drop at least 30 to 80 f bombs first thing in the morning lol.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I swear more than a sailor.

I use "ass" as a prefix. "This ******-ass ****ing ****" for instance is a phrase I like to use when I'm pissed off.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Oh I can imagine the ****fest blooming like a black rose spewing sayings that would make the elderly nearby vomit and the babies cry in their cradles lol.

Oh god I'm really ****ing demented aren't I lol.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
446.more starts on venny's post venny wins Ice lose!!

gotta start myself now **********'s*************** and ************** yo hear me ********** beep beep

did i win yet? xD

Ice Car

Banned
Years

No ****ing way. I'm the best and most proficient ****ing cusser in this ****ing building. Not one single ****ing person can surpass my awesome-as-**** swearing ****ing abilities. When I swear it ****ing flows, like a river. You know what I ****ing mean?

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

**** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity ****

Okay let's get this party started baby lol.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Okay, now that's overdoing it. ****face Using that insult will probably have serious implications on me. ****.

****face is my favorite insult to use by the way, in case you didn't ****ing notice.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
**** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity **** **** **** ****ity ****

If you're going to go down, you might as well do it in style lol.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
449.don't use cussing with me dear i'm a broken arrow but not a broken armo..cussing won't work with me YA HEAR!!! and here we go ****************************************************************************************************************************** you understand what i meant? :P

Ninja'd O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back