• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey guys ya its up thanks for joining!
Discussions are up but i'm currently putting more up!
So go check it out

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
Years
Well, I think Darkrai is a pretty cool legendary for Dark types. Don't know what more to say.

Cloud: Yeah, I wish I had the Ability Bad Dreams.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
*Flinches awake* Oh geez, I imagined that Dream shocked me...
Dark: Well, I don't think it's necessary right now, Dream. Maybe you'll get your chance next time.
And what is that supposed to mean?! But yeah, I can't wait for the PR! ^^ And Gav, if you know of a good fanfic but you haven't written it yourself, can you still post the title and where you can find it?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Dark: Well, I don't think it's necessary right now, Dream. Maybe you'll get your chance next time.
And what is that supposed to mean?! But yeah, I can't wait for the PR! ^^ And Gav, if you know of a good fanfic but you haven't written it yourself, can you still post the title and where you can find it?

dammit...

I joined. I've got my fic to post (and update XP) but I can't do it on the PS3, so later. Oh, and the game thingy, too.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
^^ And Gav, if you know of a good fanfic but you haven't written it yourself, can you still post the title and where you can find it?
Of Course!!
Okay guys its done head on over!!
Let me know if i've forgotten anything!
I will be posting everybodies current points now so just one last discussion

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I think she means can she post a fanfic and just leave the url there for credits.
In that case yupp you can

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Awesome! Hope there will be more members to participate and I was practically dying for the Partner room. :D

Tyranasaurus: Woot! Freedom!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Even though I'm not technically a "partner" it IS refreshing to be able to converse with someone with intelligencewho understands the sort of troubles we go through.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

Awesome! Hope there will be more members to participate and I was practically dying for the Partner room. :D

Tyranasaurus: Woot! Freedom!
I hope people actually use the SG now!!
Otherwise i wont be happy!!
I'll have to Dark Pulse you all!!
>:]

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012

Will Do! Actually I will when more people post more topics or when I think of a Topic to start o_o; Other than that I love the ranking/hall of fame system! Great job Gaz! I'm going to attempt to make Animations for the group =D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
You're already way ahead Andy xD
Also i will be putting the new art around the Main Post in the Group!!
Also A bonus 2,500 points if someone can make a background a suitable size for the main post.
Demensions
790 x 4950
It just has to be able to fit nicely with the theme.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Will Do! Actually I will when more people post more topics or when I think of a Topic to start o_o; Other than that I love the ranking/hall of fame system! Great job Gaz! I'm going to attempt to make Animations for the group =D
YOU WILL?! Yay! ^^
Oh I will...>D Now to spam fanfic to find more Dark type related fics...*runs off*

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
You're already way ahead Andy xD
Also i will be putting the new art around the Main Post in the Group!!
Also A bonus 2,500 points if someone can make a background a suitable size for the main post.
Demensions
790 x 4950
It just has to be able to fit nicely with the theme.

o_O Never Bad (EDIT: Made* What was I thinking? O_O) a Background before But I'll try tommorow xD, Gotta make 2 banners for other forums first lol.

YOU WILL?! Yay! ^^
Oh I will...>D Now to spam fanfic to find more Dark type related fics...*runs off*

Yah! I gotta download Animation Shop again and find sprites and experiment!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Quick Note Guys: You are all invited to the TA's 1 month Tourney, Sign Up is on the TA SG. Sign Up fast we need as much competition as we need ASAP

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'm gonna sleep early tonight so if i'm not here Either Rachel Or SL or Dream if neither of them are here is in charge.
Feel free to post a new topic guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back