• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Well, my Physics lab got cancelled today. So I'm home a good 3 hours early. Might as well make good use of this and update.

What I've done some of the time is just update to the past month with people that are doing the challenge, and update everyone that has beaten the challenge. Because I think that if you haven't posted in a month, you've probably forgotten about the challenge.

Edit: and I call Crobat.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Figuring my Story Run had Marril in it I chooise Azumarril.

Oh and I love the Darkrai theme Syd.

I was at the Nuzzy Server on PO today and with a bit of advice I'm now going to be doing a Shuckle Nuzlocke Solo on B/W. Though I'm allowed to hack in my Moveset: toxic, EQ, Encore, Power Trick

Opinions?

DefiningTheDecade

I may not be famous.. but..
Years
Hehe found another nuzlocke soloer.. heh..

Okae so I'm about to go get charmander hacked in and continue my ultimate nuzlocke blah blah challenge..

And then I'm going to finish my original nuzlocke..

Does anyone know how to remove this.. I fixed it and its really starting to bother me D; VV

_____Edit_____
Can I be Magneton Vaporeon? :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
If you don't like the type advantage, then yes, it's a very bad thing. :P
I'm abut to square off against Wattson in Nuzlocke, and without any form of a ground-type move. I should be able to get through this though. :)

DefiningTheDecade

Years
Eh.. well I spent about half my time on grinding on charmanders with charmader.. even on trainers.. that gameshark code was intense ;D

What surprised me was that my rivals pokemon was a charmader too that was a huge no no.. my rival should never touch a single one of my favorite pokemon (except prolly pideot and arcanine in fire red)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Ok so far these Pokemon are taken.
Crobat - Myrrh
Azumarill - Chaos
Poliwrath - jdthebud
Clefable/Wigglytuff/Sandslash - Alternative
Jumpluff - Sydian (cause one Pokemon always has to be called it)
Magneton - Decade

Alternative you can be Jumpluff or Clefable/Wigglytuff/Sandslash take your pick.

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Okay I'll take the Clefable/Wigglytuff/Sandslash then. Remember, Alternoob for Male and Alterna for female. :P
I also defeated Wattson in the gym battle, thanks to the sexy Sydian, so you guys can expect another update pretty soon. :D

DefiningTheDecade

Years
Advancement has been produced..

Or in normal words.. Decade has beat team rocket again!

Idk I'm at goldenrod for the second time.. had to release Togepi for solo rules reasons so elm will never get the chance to see it.. caught corsola for strength reasons and named it 2xPlus for some odd reason..

Totadile learned surf when I realized I didn't name him..

Caught a farfetchd and called HIM Ms. Teen for fly purposes

Accidentally killed red gyarados which I was going to catch for surf strength whirlpool and waterfall (meh)

So HMs are still a problem..Hothead is lv 53.. pitifully at this point..

Can't help but wonder though.. Why is it that everytime someone plays a pokemon game and hacks in a pokemon.. they examine it carefully like it really matters as long as you got a pokemon with decent stats.. or the one you wanted at least..

Mind explaining anyone >.<

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
... I've tried to update the solo thread twice now...

The first time, I was almost done, and I alt tabbed out or something, and clicked on the solo thread again and hit backspace by accident, which closed firefox.

The second time I don't even know what happened. I have Fireguestures, and apparently I drug it Down and Right, because it closed the tab.

On a related note, Fireguestures is so awesome if you have Firefox.

On another related note, I have 4 types left to monotype on Blue: Fighting, Flying, Bug, and Ice. Which one should I do next?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Aww, as much as I LOVE Jumpluff, I think you should name it after mondays suck. It's his favorite. XD

Also, almost got two of my Pokemon for team #3 on White done. Jo the Jellicent (learning the names!) and Derk the Simipour (DOING GOOD HERE lol). :D So far, they're really good. I hate having two waters in this team, but Jo is more of a bulk than anything, so it'll work out fine I think.

Myrrh, go with Ice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back