• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yeah the first 5 episodes were a bit dull but it did turn out really well. I'd suggest finishing that especially if you're a fan of Satoshi Kon, it really reminded me of his work towards the end.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Looking good.

I read Bleach, hat girl is already my favourite stylish nazi quincey. But seriously that chapter took like 45 seconds to read.

I've been hammering through as many series as possible over the last couple of months, pretty much because my summer will be about sports this year.

Not sure what I'll watch for the next couple of days yet.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Pretty much captains captains getting their match ups for the coming weeks. It seems a story that started out with some potential will just go the way of all the other Bleach arcs which is a shame. Anyway, I guess we can look forward fro Ichigo vs Nazi Quincey Alucard in 2 years time whilst everyone else fights a bunch of pointless fights.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I like how people are actually getting killed though, well until Orihime resets the whole series to zero with her hax that will appear when Strawberry-kun gets cut in half.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

But realistically Ichigo will end up talking the quincey guy down and the quinceys and shinigami will team up and everything will be gay and happy.

And if there is any romance he'll end up with Rukia. Because Kubo is the biggest ichiruki shpper there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back