• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Vale Institute of Magic (M) (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Thankyou. So where abouts is everyone and with my examination do I just pretend to be some sort of illegal immigrant?

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@Chuckles: For those who either haven't done their evaluations or are unable to, there will be an event later on to fulfill that. For now, it's pretty much like Demonic said. I want to make sure everyone is ready for the announcement, and after tomorrow I'll finish up the segment. After the IC announcement there will be a somewhat brief interaction period followed by the end of the IC day. On the second IC day classes will start.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Just letting you know, JNathan and I are working on a JP, which is why I've been pretty much silent this whole time. Sorry about that. Will be more active afterwards.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Meanwhile, Michael and Scarlett are going off the record and interacting like true 'rebels'.

Colony

Years
Just to clarify what I said last night/this morning, I plan on rolling out the new announcement either on Friday or Saturday. I suggest that any and all RPers who are in the middle of interactions to be prepared, and for those who have yet to make their initial post perhaps you can go ahead and plan for the event. The event itself will have the students summoned to the classrooms on the second floor of the main building.

Unfortunately, GoldenRayquaza has been removed for inactivity. He hasn't posted in over two weeks and has shown no sign that he was going to post anytime soon.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
First day and Shion's already got a stalker and a love triangle.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
Well it actually happened, Zane pissed Indigo off for what is most likely a reason the Blonde Luxomancer could never have anticipated. XD

So Indigo will be exploring the school and looking for his dorm next post since he's actually been annoyed enough to leave the infirmary altogether, crutches and all. Meaning that also in his next post Indigo could run into someone else while looking.

Should anyone wish to have some character interaction between Indigo and whomever your character may be then feel free to let me know

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Have to say, Songbird, that's easily the most "d'awwww"-inducing signature I've ever seen. EVER. Never change it.

So, what's going to happen exactly? We've gotta cut our IC interactions short, and then...?

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
You don't have to cut them short. Just get ready to wrap up.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
In the case of wrapping IC reactions up... then perhaps I shall wait before posting as Indigo again.

As starting another character interaction between him and someone else seems pointless for now and other than posting to have him explore the school I have nothing much else to go on.

So I shall instead opt to wait patiently.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Prepare... for the ultimate less than major character 2x SU combo.

First: teh bookie
Spoiler:

Second: got merch?

Spoiler:

The gaping mouths are appreciated. These two characters will most likely only be used if their positions are called upon.

Last edited:

Colony

Years
Both of Kenneth's character's are accepted. Don't worry, we've already got plans for them. >:)

The announcement is going to hit very soon! So, everyone be prepared.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
Okay, so! I'm a spriter and I thought it'd be a fun idea to do pokemon trainer-style sprites for all of the characters. For example, I already talked to Colony and did Zane:

8hpQj3w.png

So, is anyone else interested in me doing a sprite of their character for them?

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I once sprited... now I'm a combination of busy as well as lazy- besides the fact that my skills are crappy anyways haha- so I would find it cool.

I could get back to it, though, if anyone ever needed something or if you get too many requests, Zipo. If not, I'll ask for the two SUs that I made, thanks in advance!

Also, Colony; should I bother making a post for those two, or should I just wait until later IC, considering their respective... occupations?

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
@Kenneth - I was planning to start with the main characters, the new students, as those are probably the most important, but I'll definitely get to those two at some point!

Colony

Years
@Kenneth: You can post for Doc Osc and Mari, but there really wouldn't be anything that I could think of that they'd be able to do at the moment. Actually, on second thought, I have a wonderful idea. Let me PM it to you, though.

IC announcement is up! Just to save time, have your character do a small interaction pertaining to Paul handing out a sheet of paper saying which classroom they need to meet in. Here's a list (provided by a RND/Random Number Demon) of the classes just so everyone knows where their character's are going to be in class.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back