• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The ones we don't really love :( [ #19 ]

Which is worst? [You can only pick one]

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
[CSS-DIV=background-color:;height:570px;width:800px;-moz-border-radius:10px;]
Black and White Weekly Poll #19 → Poll IndexPrevious Poll

The Worst B/W Pokémon

Every generation has "strange" and "unusual" Pokémon. This time, Tympole, Garbodor, Vanillite, Cryogonal, Stunfisk and Druddigon, according to popular opinions, are the most disliked Black and White Pokemon.

Tympole is disliked mostly because of how its face looks, Garbodor is disliked because it has a really unappealing design, Vanillite is disliked because of the concept of an "ice cream" Pokemon rather than its design, Cryogonal is disliked because it appears to have no face or something along those lines, Stunfisk is disliked because of how it looks as a whole, whereas Druddigon is disliked because of its disproportionated body. All of this is based on looks however - so when you vote, base your vote on looks/concept, rather than stats. Oh and don't mention any other worst Pokémon, these ones are the most ~disliked~ - oh and these votes also include their evolution lines. If you like one of the Pokemon in their evolution lines, mention that in your post, but yeah. :x

Below are in the sprites (in order of being mentioned).

535.png
569.png
582.png
615.png
618.png
621.png

So, which do you think deserves the title of "the worst B/W "Pokémon" and why?

Tympole (Otamaro)
Garbodor :: (Dasutodasu)
Vanillite :: (Vanipeti)
Cryogonal :: (Furiijio)
Stunfisk :: (Maggyo)
Druddigon :: (Crimgan)​

If you have any poll ideas, feel free to PM Kaori or myself with them. We may not use them the following week after you have suggested them, but we're likely to consider them in the near future.[/div]​

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Otomaro hands down. It evolves into Herpes Toad. That's all that needs to be said.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
Years
Agreed with Syd, I despise that thing. :c Otomaro needs to die in a hole.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Otomaro hands down. It evolves into Herpes Toad. That's all that needs to be said.

O;

But middle evo is a cute herpes toad that wants a hug :( The middle evo is one of my favourites this gen XD

Crimigan because it is so damn ugly, diproportioned, bad colouring, shiny colouring is worse, it's teeth are fused with its face for some odd reason (Otherwise it has no teeth......) .

Years
Crimgan. Crimgan. Crimgan. I have no idea how many times I mentioned Crimgan in the previous thread about favourite Pokemon. X_X That Pokemon shouldn't have existed with such an awful colour combination.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I don't think any of these Pokemon are the worst. They are, in fact, creative and useful once they reach their final stage. I like all of them.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I hink Vanillite looks quite cute, personally. :3 Garbodor... ugh. It's trying to be Muk, but fails imo.

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
Years
Tympole. I absolutely hate its expression.
Druddigon, Garbodor, Cryogonal and Vanillite are pretty nice, though.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
Garbodor is one of my favourites so I'm not voting him.
Cryogonal on the other hand...it's a block of ice shaped as a snowflake with blue orbs in it. Wtf?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I despise them all. The ones I can live with are Cryogonal and Vanillite. The rest though make me feel sick. A wannabe Poliwag and Muk that look awful. Something that someone else said a while ago looks like something you'd scrape of the bottom of your shoe. And finally some ugly excuse for a Dragon Type. There is something in me that just says burn it with fire and luckily when B/W come out, I'll be able to do so with my Slugma's Flamethrower. Those Pokemon are the real letdowns of the 5th generation Pokemon. Oh and I voted for Stunfisk. I really don't understand the fisk part. Why not fish?

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
618.png

This abomination is the ugliest, most horrible pokemon I have ever seen.I don't even want to say it's name, it's so horrible, but I have decided I have to.
Stunfisk, you are the worst pokemon in the world!
You have shamed the Pokemon Community with your stupid existance.
*rant*ugly*rant*stupid*rant*cruddy*rant*
¬RulerArceus

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I absolutely despise Druddigon/Crimgan because of its terrible color scheme and low Speed in battle. Garbodor/Dasutodasu scared me when I first saw it. Stunfisk is essentially the new Dunsparce.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Oh goodness they're all hideous. But I voted Vanilite because it's plain ridiculous. At least the others are more creative bar the rubbish bin but I prefer that, I like it even. But an ice-cream Pokemon, oh that's real bad. By the way, I don't dislike this as much as it's evos. Couldn't they give them legs instead? Totally uncreative!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
You should have an option for someone to say they like all of them. (don't hate any of them) Just saying it's possible that someone doesn't hate them.

Where is palpitoad? Palpitoad is much worse than it's preevo. I didn't vote since I don't dislike any of these pokemon. I'd only have voted if Palpitoad or Cobalion were present actually.

Stunfisk, Vannilite, Garbodor and Druddigon are cool. :3

I don't have a big opinion on Tympole or Cryogonal...Although tympole is like a weird mega man head....but palpitoad beats it hands down.

It's pretty hard to take hate of a pokemon seriously these days because it's hard to know if it's a genuine feeling or just jumping on the bandwagon.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You should have an option for someone to say they like all of them. (don't hate any of them) Just saying it's possible that someone doesn't hate them.

Where is palpitoad? Palpitoad is much worse than it's preevo. I can't really take this poll seriously without palpitoad so I'm not voting.

Actually, I just wanted people to vote for at least one so I could count up the results at the end (if people voted that they don't hate any, then... well, it'd change the total percentages and such). Besides, people can always post they don't like any.

Oh and I meant to say that applies to the evolution lines too, (but those mentioned were the most disliked in the last favourites thread and around PC).

/Crimgan hater, so yay for most people disliking it ^____^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Well if Tympole includes Palpitoad I'll vote for it.

Although I don't dislike Sesmitoad...

I can't help it if I don't dislike many pokemon, I don't think it's because I'm easily impressed because outside of pokemon there are many things I dislike and can't stand. I'd rather spend my energy trying to get used to a pokemon rather than hating it.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Cryogonal is going to give me nightmares. I don't think I am going to like it.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Garbodor for sure.

People who hate on Stunfisk are crazy. It's cute <3

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
Are you kidding me? These two are the cutest little things ever! <3
582.png
535.png

I cant say much about their evolve formes though. I voted Druddigon. You call yourself a dragon type? Elghk. The design of it isnt too appealing. And I now give it the title; the slowest dragon-type yet. (not including pre-evos). GameFreak could've done better. But I have a feeling that Im going to end up using it regardless of its stats and design. Thats just how I am :3
But this thing here:
615.png

Its not cute, but it is very, very intimadating to me. It looks like its going to eat my brains.

Back