• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ametrine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorua♥

Zorua, Come to my side!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
Hey, I am having a guess that Zorua will not be able to evolve into Zoroark... Or will that be like the last event to happen in the game?

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Very good job on this Dew. I especially like the fact that you can play a Zorua and try to escape. The screenshots look great. I especially like the new version of the Haunted Beach.

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
Hey, I am having a guess that Zorua will not be able to evolve into Zoroark... Or will that be like the last event to happen in the game?
Zorua will evolve at a certain point, at a hidden place you can find by carefully listening to the NPCs in a certain town.

Very good job on this Dew. I especially like the fact that you can play a Zorua and try to escape. The screenshots look great. I especially like the new version of the Haunted Beach.
Thanks. =D

The Dewitty

Years
As you might have seen... I can´t sprite. Really. And... I pretty much need Fakemon in my game, though, I´m not quick enough to learn spriting in such a short time. So... I´m looking for spriters for Pokémon Ametrine. Are you intrested? Be sure you meet the requirements.

- You have to be able to sprite in HGSS style.
- You have to be able to make a sprite from a drawing.
- You have to be active.
- You have to be able to ocntact through MSN, because I think contacting through PMs is too difficult.

Please... send me a note if you're interested!
Greets,
Dewitty

Years
I didn't know Regigigas had a sky form 0.0

@assasinn. If you would stop constantly posting such useless posts, and actually think about what you are posting...you would realise that IT'S A FAKEMON. Geez >.>

@Dewitty. Really loving the "Escape" event. Especially when Rotom possesses the...whatever it is lol

Atomic Reactor

I finally watched the beginning event, quite impressive eventing skills :)
Everything ran pretty smooth it seems.
The pokeball animation was my favorite.

Oh and for the pokemon following you into the inside...
Can't you edit the door event so it moves the pokemon too?

The Dewitty

Years
I finally watched the beginning event, quite impressive eventing skills :)
Everything ran pretty smooth it seems.
The pokeball animation was my favorite.

Oh and for the pokemon following you into the inside...
Can't you edit the door event so it moves the pokemon too?
I tried... but dependent events aren't actual events, so there's no way to move em... :/

Those screenshots are awesome!
Good luck with the development :]
Thanks alot!

So, as you guys might have noticed... there hasn't been many of updating lately. That's because Ametrine is undergoing a graphical revamp, with graphics twice as stunning and eventing even smoother! Be sure to keep an eye on the thread!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 9, 2010
Wow, I really like this! Very nice tiles (love the colors) and events. Playing as Pokémon, woohoo! =D I'll keep an eye on this one :)

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
Don't waste your time on to many Fakemon. The new forms are nice, but original Pokemon might make it a bit bleh.
Anyways, I can't wait until Beta(: It looks amazing.

The Dewitty

Years
Hello readers!
This time I'm looking for mappers. Yeah... as in GOOD mappers. :) Like spriting, it's a very important job, which needs to be done.

''But Dewitty, why can't you do it?''
''Because even my little brother has a better view for stuff like mapping. That's why.''

So.. are you interested? Please send me a PM/Note or comment with some work to prove you are good.
As always.. I have demands and standards. :)

- You have to be able to map with my tiles
- You should be able to keep anything from leaking
- You have to be able to handle trees like shown in this http://i39.tinypic.com/11jsxt5.png
- You need to be creative and inventive.

When showing me an example, you may use this tileset. (Also, please include all the demands): http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1289/naturetileset.png
But ONLY THEN! Use of any of the tiles not being featured in any public tileset of mine will be reported.

Have fun mapping!
Greets,
Dewitty.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
10/10. This game looks amazing! I cannot wait for a demo! I love that Zorua plays a big role in the game =) Will he/she be unable of evolution like Pikachu is in Yellow? Perhaps have Zoroark obtained through a different event (Zorua's momma returns 8D)

The Dewitty

Years
I think it's time to show you guys a little screenshot or two of Ametrine's new look!

capture000k.png

A brand new tree style. Thanks to tImE44, one of our new mappers!

capture001n.png

Transparent water! Yes, also we are taking it to the next level when talking about water.

Comment, and let me hear what you think!

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
Those screenies are great! The transparent water adds a touch of realism and looks great. I also love the trees! :)

I'm realy looking forward for some more updates. :D Keep up the good work!

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
Years
that water is freaking amazing, omg. every update on this thread makes me even more excited about this game - can't wait for a demo!

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
I don't really like the 5th gen style overworld. It doesn't really match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back