Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media
Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 5 Days Ago, 10:08 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
Here we go, I fixed England.

Or maybe Crouch for Carroll. Barton would be player-coach.
Old 5 Days Ago, 04:47 AM
Nuke

Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Any team with Wilshere or Carroll potentially in it doesn't sound like a fix to me. :P

My team would be radically different especially now the qualifying group is so easy, but of course we're seen as being experimental just with one or two youngsters on nevermind half the team. Lets face it, we should still beat San Marino with Wickham, Will Hughes, Butland, Ben Gibson, Jordon Ibe, Redmond, Grealish (if we make him betray Ireland) etc. playing so why not do it?

Maybe have Crouchinho in there for desperate situations so we can rely on his great scoring record against pub sides.

X + Y - 4914-3466-1264

Last edited by Nuke; 5 Days Ago at 05:01 AM.
Old 5 Days Ago, 09:07 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

If we could get Arsenal Wilshire it wouldn't be a problem. Picked Carroll because muh options, with those wingers we could get a lot of balls into the box.

I wouldn't go full yoof even with the easy qualifying, in that respect I agree with what Woy is doing now. Going with the shape and personnel he wants to use in France. Shame he hs gotten the shape and personnel wrong really.
Old 4 Days Ago, 08:02 AM
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Speaking of England NT (which I'm assuming is the subject matter here because most of you are from there), don't that weird band music that play every time England plays annoy any of you guys?
Old 3 Days Ago, 07:41 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Yup, they are terrible. Have been with us since the 90s, we have Glenn Hoddle to thank for that.
Old 3 Days Ago, 08:30 PM
Banz

Sturridge injured again.
Old 3 Days Ago, 01:44 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

It is that time of the year again, Fulham away.

Old 3 Days Ago, 06:18 AM
Nuke

Community Supporter

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!

Just getting that in there before Norwich/Watford/Derby score and/or we throw away the lead.

Edit: Haha that didn't take long.

X + Y - 4914-3466-1264

Last edited by Nuke; 3 Days Ago at 06:25 AM.
Old 3 Days Ago, 07:02 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Us losing today was a given.

Adams seems to have a weird urge to play player out of position. This week it is Grabban and Martin. At lest it isn't Wes though, I suppose.

Missed a pen in the opening couple of second half mins. Classic.

Now Hoolahan is off injured. When it rains, it pours.

Last edited by Weeaboo Name; 3 Days Ago at 07:25 AM.
Old 3 Days Ago, 08:07 AM
Banz

Sunderland supporters

Old 3 Days Ago, 08:11 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Hit the bar twice. Miss a pen. Best creative player out injured. Adams still not noticing that Tettey/Johnson is not a central midfield pairing for a442 formation, even away from home.

At least Ipswich and Wolves blew their leads, I suppose.
Old 3 Days Ago, 08:11 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Hit the bar twice. Miss a pen. Best creative player out injured. Adams still not noticing that Tettey/Johnson is not a central midfield pairing for a442 formation, even away from home.

At least Ipswich and Wolves blew their leads, I suppose.
Old 3 Days Ago, 08:21 AM
Nuke

Community Supporter

I thought Southampton would struggle this season, but they have proved me completely wrong. I wonder if Liverpool will hoover up all their talent again this year.

A good win for us today in what could have been a tricky fixture, keeps up the positive feeling around the club.

X + Y - 4914-3466-1264
Old 2 Days Ago, 06:29 AM
Banz

What a mental game.
Poor QPR, results like this might cost them a place in the league next season.
They should have scored 5 or something today.
Old 1 Day Ago, 06:04 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Just checked FF. Looks like I need some major Falcao stat padding tomorrow or I'll get overtaken soon.
Old 1 Day Ago, 07:16 PM
Banz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeaboo Name View Post
Just checked FF. Looks like I need some major Falcao stat padding tomorrow or I'll get overtaken soon.

We're on equal points now. Matic (2 points) will come of the bench for you and Bardsley (1 point) for me. I've got only Berahino left and you have Falcao (captain).
I don't think I'll go top this week... maybe next week. Or the one after that. Or the one after that.
Or the one after that.
Old 1 Day Ago, 06:37 AM
Nuke

Community Supporter

I have the most points this gameweek so far so hopefully this means my changes will slowly get me up the table. I'll probably have to be reminded about it again to make a change in a few weeks though.

Is anyone else more surprised by the fact that Taarabt is being paid £70k a week rather than the claim that he's hugely overweight? Even in QPR's skewed wage structure, he has never been near good enough for that amount.

X + Y - 4914-3466-1264
Old 16 Hours Ago, 05:10 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Looks like my United players have failed me. Time for a change.

Regarding Taarabt, I wouldn't be surprised if both of those figures 'arry stated are blown out of proportion somewhat. Football wise I can't imagine there are many more frustrating players than Adel Taarabt, and for a struggling team in the Premier League it is hard to find a position for him. Unless his comments were meant as a kick up the backside I think they were pretty silly, they would certainly hurt resale value.

Leeds at home for us tonight, weird seeing their fans trying to force some sort of rivalry. I guess if I was the fan of a MASSIVE club and little old Norwich repeatedly took our best players I'd be a little annoyed but still. Suppose it is less embarrassing than our lot trying to force a thing with Villa over the Lambert situation.
Old 12 Hours Ago, 09:29 PM
Nuke

Community Supporter

Everyone tries to force something with everyone else in this league it seems though. If I hear or see the term 'Yorkshire derby' one more time relating to a Boro match, I might just kill myself. Notts Forest seem to be the worst on Twitter though, there's a specific group who seem to try to start some sort of rivalry with every team in the league when most of the time it makes no sense.

X + Y - 4914-3466-1264
Old 2 Hours Ago, 07:19 AM
VeranithasVI
"Here Lies Poor Old Jack"
Community Supporter

United players with the exception of Angel di Maria will constantly fail you. It's what we've been doing for two seasons now.

2-2 against WBA. Dreading the Chelsea game, but fingers crossed...

Graphics Shop & Gallery ╫ 3DS FC: 3883-7364-1143 ╫ Holiday Giveaway Contest
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here