• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Omega [Beta 1 released in english]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Yep, thanks to Xiros I can make Wildbattles Shinyz ñ_ñ.
I hope to see pics.
Well, the translation are good. In Spanish.
In English i dont know...
Anyways, Good Luck frend!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Speechless. What you did ... What you made... Awesome Xiros! :D Wonderful storyline, ( I liked the diary a lot, by the way) New graphics and palettes, etc. (and as usual your original and great scripts ). So far I have no questions and I think Pokemon Omega is brilliant and is a hack you must try.

Hehe thanks for your comment! x)

Yep, thanks to Xiros I can make Wildbattles Shinyz ñ_ñ.
I hope to see pics.
Well, the translation are good. In Spanish.
In English i dont know...
Anyways, Good Luck frend!

Haha thanks for posting lex, i will bring some new screens soon.

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
What really pisses me off is that growlithe's exp has been lowered. ¬¬. It's hard, but I like a good challenge! Either ways, way to go man. There's some traduction glitches but nevermind them, nut keep in mind for the next beta to correct some of them. For example, when you pick up some stuff, or in the map. Good luck and i'm looking forward for your next beta.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Thanks to zunex there are two more support bars!

In the first post i have added the code so u can add them to the signature easily.

supporter.png

supporter1.png

I´m very busy right now and i won´t be able to post screens for some days...
As soon as i can i will bring new screens.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hi Xiros.

I only can say that the Beta is awesome!

REally! All!

The palletes, the graphics, the shiny script!

Seriously, continue this hack!

I support you!

See you-!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Woah, nice supporter bars, Xiros!
By the way, any progress for the next release?

Very few progress, just some scripts, soon i will start to work more seriously on the hack, but for now i´m being busy with other things.

how do i find hm cut or hm flash i just beat the first gym leader

In this beta u can´t find hm cut or flash, after u beat the first gym leader u can go to the central power in that town.

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
Im in the forest... Very tricky part i must say. Just wondering... Do you have planned to what point does the 2nd beta extend? ( 4th gym,etc)

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
Years
Hey Xiros i love this hack. The Pallets are great and very easy on the eyes, the D/P house is also great and the tree matches with the pallet.

The storyline, however is hard to understand. You've jumbled up your ideas into one place and it's really hard to understand, please fix it. Apart from that, this hack is awesome.

-Sam

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Im in the forest... Very tricky part i must say. Just wondering... Do you have planned to what point does the 2nd beta extend? ( 4th gym,etc)

Well, i think it will have 4 gyms, also there will be more battles against team shadow and new characters will appear.

Hey Xiros i love this hack. The Pallets are great and very easy on the eyes, the D/P house is also great and the tree matches with the pallet.

The storyline, however is hard to understand. You've jumbled up your ideas into one place and it's really hard to understand, please fix it. Apart from that, this hack is awesome.

-Sam

Well, maybe my translation of the story to english wasn´t very good, if someone wants to translate it better just pm me xD

Years
the story is just fine :P i can read it perfectly so i dont think ppl should complain about that..
Better complain about the shint murkrow :P
Why is it a shiny murkrow ? haha i think murkrow is rather boring even if it is shiny, i would have made another pokemon shiny, but oke it's your hack and even with the murkrow in it, it'sstill good :)

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
the story is just fine :P i can read it perfectly so i dont think ppl should complain about that..
Better complain about the shint murkrow :P
Why is it a shiny murkrow ? haha i think murkrow is rather boring even if it is shiny, i would have made another pokemon shiny, but oke it's your hack and even with the murkrow in it, it'sstill good :)

I thought it was really unique and original to make it a shiny murkrow!
I too liked the story!

Years
It would be unique if the shiny murkrow was a different pokemon xD
Like a red gyarados, that's unique.
A shiny eevee would be unique and i think many people would like it.
well it's just because i dont like murkrow, so it's more something about myself, the fact is that a abtaining a shiny pokemon is unique

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
There's a good hack you've got here! But again, there's a few things that needs to be changed.
1. All trainer texts in Ruta 4 are not changed.
2. You should change the Trainer's Card's League badge.(I think you should make your own badges.)
3. The TM in the first gym is still Bulk Up.(Since it's a electric gym, it should be thunderbolt.)
That's all my suggestions.

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
w00t! I made it through the whole beta and even got to know which is the pokemon that hatches in the egg! And the event at the electric station (or whatever it is) was great. I agree its an excellent hack but it needs to be polished a bit (referring to the badges, as well as some translations) Great job Xiros!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey there Xiros. Working hard on Omega? I hope so... ;)

How many Gyms do you plan to make us challenge in the next Beta, Xiros? (one per Beta doesn't sound that challenging... XD)

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Hey there Xiros. Working hard on Omega? I hope so... ;)

How many Gyms do you plan to make us challenge in the next Beta, Xiros? (one per Beta doesn't sound that challenging... XD)

Well, YES! Now i´m working in the hack =D
At this moment i´m mapping the cave, so tomorrow i will bring screens.

Beta 2 will have 4 gyms, (so it won´t be so short as beta 1), soon i will reveal more things the beta 2 will have.

¡Tomorrow i will bring some screens!

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
Years
this game looks really good, keep up the great work, however, i'm not sure about the d/p pokemon. i hated naranja for that. in my opinion, just keep the 386 pokemon like zel's doing, it makes it a more realistic xperience. ok then well, keep up the good work.(have i said that twice?lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
this game looks really good, keep up the great work, however, i'm not sure about the d/p pokemon. i hated naranja for that. in my opinion, just keep the 386 pokemon like zel's doing, it makes it a more realistic xperience. ok then well, keep up the good work.(have i said that twice?lol)

Well, since zel is doing a G/S/C remake, and he already put in Hoenn pokemon, Shinnou pokemon would just ruin it.
Here, D/P pokemon make a great touch, I love catching them in other people's hacks!

Good luck with Omega!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back