The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 26th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Jak
i'll let you have it

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
There's a difference between defending yourself and beating a dead horse, though. Besides, what does this matter anyway? Is an infraction on a Pokemon forum really hurting your pride or something? It's not going to matter in the large scheme of things. I commend you for defending yourself, but you've gotten to a point where it's only digging a grave for yourself and furthering reasons to keep your infraction. Your posts "defending yourself" and such have been disrespectful, and as far as I'm concerned, defending yourself shouldn't require tearing other people down.

Into the room, I know you want it
Bang bang, all over you, I'll let you have it
Wait a minute, let me take you there
Old January 26th, 2014, 07:34 AM
Puddle
Mission Complete✔

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestintheworld View Post
How I reacted? How have I reacted I haven't cursed at anybody or yelled. I'm obviously displeased yes. But all I've been doing is asking questions and trying to discuss it so I can understand. That doesn't break any rules to my knowledge. And you might be the bigger reason I'm infracted. People like you who accept things the way they are and don't stand up for yourself. That's wrong, I'm not wrong trying to defend myself and when 20 different ppl are weighing in all basically doing what ur doing or opposing me it's an unequal fight and of course I'm going to look like a bad guy. But I'm not I'm asking questions my parents taught me to defend myself and that's all I'm doing. Professionally and maturely if you can't see that your not comprehending my comments correctly.
LISTEN DUDE.
You have said the same thing on every single thread that involves the word staff.
****ing PM the staff member that infracted you, talk about it maturely through PM where the whole public doesn't have to see and quit downgrading every single member for what something one staff member did which you were probably in the wrong for.

Or, screen shot the report and the post and then just ask about it rather than make a big deal without backing up your point.

Seriously, dude. This is getting annoying seeing you in all these threads.

Old January 26th, 2014, 07:36 AM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

You got an infraction you didn't agree with and used this thread to complain about it, then turned around and accused members of the staff of hypocrisy for doing the exact same thing you did when that isn't the case at all.

You continued to point fingers at people who were apparently rule breaking who were also members of staff in a public feedback thread and when that didn't work you criticized the system that's been in place since the site's inception and is actually pretty reliable and unbias.

But because you disagree with your infraction (which even I can see why you were infracted for it, and when I was on staff I rarely disciplined members), something is clearly wrong on their end, rather than on your end.

You did not just simply ask and try to understand the reason you were infracted. That is why the higher staff likely won't go for it.

I suggest, in the future, if you are going to post something ask yourself "Is this how I would talk to someone I care about?" and use that to determine whether you should post what it is you're about to post, because you clearly can't take the consequence.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here