• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
the best

Metapod23 the game will be continued? I am very eager to play after episode 51, but wish it had continued without me losing my Pokemon, is this possible? Friend without any doubt is the BEST GAME POKEMON I played, mostly because I hate the Pokemon over 150 would be nice if it continued without modifying the previous maps, CONGRATULATIONS YOUR WORK IS EXCELLENT, SO CONTINUE, AND CREATE NEW MAPS PLEASE
HUGS!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
My Charizard won't obey me, how do i make him obey me
It can't in this beta. You have to wait until the game gets up to "Charizard Chills" in the Orange Islands, just like in the anime. In future betas, don't evolve Charmander until near that point.

Years
what to do after beating all trainers on S.A. Ship? I don't have Butterfree to change with gentleman..I also bought Magikarp...

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
what to do after beating all trainers on S.A. Ship? I don't have Butterfree to change with gentleman..I also bought Magikarp...

I think you have to go talk to the captain then go downstairs and you will see James buying a Magikarp, then you go to the bottom of the ship and defeat all the rockets, enter the room at the end of the hallway and get the Hatchet. Then as you go towards the stairs you have to beat Jessie and James, then the ship will shake this is when you trade raticate to get butterfree back (if you traded it, if not ignore this) and go talk to the Captain who is astonished. The ship will then turn and begin to sink, so use your Hatchet on the cracked wall to get out, you will then be on a "boat" made out of one of the walls (I assume) of the S.S. Anne.

Years
I think you have to go talk to the captain then go downstairs and you will see James buying a Magikarp, then you go to the bottom of the ship and defeat all the rockets, enter the room at the end of the hallway and get the Hatchet. Then as you go towards the stairs you have to beat Jessie and James, then the ship will shake this is when you trade raticate to get butterfree back (if you traded it, if not ignore this) and go talk to the Captain who is astonished. The ship will then turn and begin to sink, so use your Hatchet on the cracked wall to get out, you will then be on a "boat" made out of one of the walls (I assume) of the S.S. Anne.

thank you...I've done it...but now I got new stuck..as I remember it'll be Koga's house in anime..but what to do when I enter here and there's some writing on statues: "Ninja must go south and back"...

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
thank you...I've done it...but now I got new stuck..as I remember it'll be Koga's house in anime..but what to do when I enter here and there's some writing on statues: "Ninja must go south and back"...

THere's an earlier post that says how to get the door to open.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
Metapod23's last activity had been today at 4:59 am, but why doesn't he post into this thread?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Metapod23's last activity had been today at 4:59 am, but why doesn't he post into this thread?

Just so everyone knows, I'm working on the hack again - sorry I haven't been around to reply to everyone's comments/messages. I'm working on Cinnabar Island right now.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
You need a clean Pokemon FireRed (U) rom, the lunar ips tool and the ips-file on the first page.

Years
This is definitely one of the best hacks I've ever seen.
Your scripts have truly impressed me, I must say. I'm going to be trying this out very soon.

It's just that Ash looks a bit odd here:
44634838.png

XD;;

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2011
hey metapod i wanna say that in your next beta i want you to make charmaleon and charizard obey me.I mean to not fully means he will sometimes obey me and sometimes not

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
hey metapod or whoever can help me with this question im barely going to start playing your hack i patch the fire rom already and its working . Since you releasing another patch do i have to start the game all over should i just wait for ur next hack ??

Back