• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
(It's a picture from the singer, Adele, and the line is from one of her songs).

For starters, I wish I could read what is on your banner. It's nice, but not spectacular. The glowing seems to be slightly oddly placed, and take away the attention from the pony, which is -I think- the main focus of your banner.

7/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Hoenn Gymleaders! \o/
Very nice spriting, and very neatly placed, but that's all there is to be said about it.

8/10

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
6.5/10

It's cool and all, but to me, the text on the picture is a bit messy. It just doesn't blend well :/ Not a fan of the CSS bars on the top and bottom either. But overall, the image itself is pretty cool.

Kaioken

FireRed
Years
So much information through just colour and font size, it's fun, yet realistic, and sure as heck gets my attention xD
8/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Nice and simple. But you have to do something about the link... It looks a bit odd and breaks your signature a bit.
6/10

Kaioken

FireRed
Years
Personally one of the best sigs out there, especially with the text and colour of the last words of the phrases. Although it looks a tad too big, but ohwell.
9/10

Berry Punch

Permadrunk naughty Pony
Years
I wish I could read what is on your banner.
It's not easy to translate accurately, but it says
"(Would) you (like to) drink more (with me)?"
or
"One more drink (with me)?"

//

Nice filter, the motives are fine too, you overloaded a bit with the cropped motives though, but nice overall.

8/10

Pudz

Incredible Edible Vegetarian
Years
The new MLP bothers me no end. How do they remake a 20 year old cartoon with /worse/ animation?!

Still, it's a nice signature.
7/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Try to get rid of the scrollbar and the unused colourtag. The text placement itself is not that entertaining either. But I'll admit that the picture has a certain charm, extra points for making it yourself.

6,5/10

Pudz

Incredible Edible Vegetarian
Years
It's really cute picture, actually, and I think it goes nicely with the avatar. Plus, nobody can really be hating on Tekken now, can they?

8/10

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
10/10
Just because I think that what your doing with that tumblr is adorable <3

Anyone who knows my interests have any idea of what I should theme my next signature around? Right now its kind of plains ;c

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
It's simple, and the color is easy-going over the white background(That I am using).

Nice quote, 7/10.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Thanks! By the way, it's animated...

The effect makes the text under the image to seem curved! It looks nice and the colors go well with each other, and the avatar.
7.5/10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back